Search: Posts Made By: Black Baja
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Forum: General Q & A
11-21-2016, 06:11 PM
Replies: 78
Views: 20,629
Posted By Black Baja

Octane Supreme is the only additive that actually...

Octane Supreme is the only additive that actually has lead in it. All the other substitutes on the market are just that substitutes and contain no lead. We found it very beneficial adding 2stroke oil...
09-01-2016, 08:20 PM
Replies: 57
Views: 19,000
Posted By Black Baja

I have a 9.5:1 and 8.5:1 motors in my Fountain....

I have a 9.5:1 and 8.5:1 motors in my Fountain. Motors are dead even. Pull same rpm accelerate the same. If I didn't tell you it had two different motors in it you would never know the difference. I...
07-03-2015, 11:08 AM
Replies: 103
Views: 29,664
Posted By Black Baja

I don't need any awards. I personally feel bad...

I don't need any awards. I personally feel bad for the guy. It sucks when your stuff blows up. It doesn't take much to make a motor go boom! That is constantly being ran like a car in 5th gear up a...
06-01-2015, 10:02 AM
Posted By Black Baja

Sorry but if I pulled a plug out of a motor that...

Sorry but if I pulled a plug out of a motor that had peppering first thing I would do is pull out the compression tester. Wouldn't you?
06-01-2015, 09:48 AM
Posted By Black Baja

Plug to the right of the top left has some slight...

Plug to the right of the top left has some slight peppering on it. I'm gonna guess broken piston. Do a compression test on that (better yet all) cylinders. And or hammered Rod/main bearing.
02-28-2015, 08:46 AM
Replies: 361
Views: 48,547
Posted By Black Baja

Brian some of us do appreciate the technical...

Brian some of us do appreciate the technical insight from the guys that don't cut corners and do things right. It's a real shame with all the experience and appreciation we all have for marine...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6