Notices
Search: Posts Made By: JP-8
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
04-25-2012, 12:26 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 28,409
Posted By JP-8

All valid points, for sure. And the performance...

All valid points, for sure. And the performance accoutrements would nudge the price up considerably.

More money is required these days to get into performance boating compared to even a few years...
04-23-2012, 04:59 PM
Posted By JP-8

Not exactly. I made reference to catalytic...

Not exactly. I made reference to catalytic converters merely to illustrate that an engine rarely makes complete use of the fuel's potential energy, hence the need for the cat to clean up after it. I...
04-23-2012, 12:53 AM
Posted By JP-8

I know that rectangular-port heads are thought to...

I know that rectangular-port heads are thought to be highly desirable, but I have found that in every instance, the oval-ports afford much greater performance and yield greater efficiency in a marine...
04-21-2012, 09:18 PM
Posted By JP-8

It is encouraging to see that I'm not the only...

It is encouraging to see that I'm not the only one who thought this concept wasn't receiving the attention it is due.

Good points about tow vehicles. The expense they add isn't often factored in...
04-20-2012, 05:15 PM
Posted By JP-8

I always thought the Corinthian and Conquest were...

I always thought the Corinthian and Conquest were very well designed, and if stretched to 24 feet, would still be incredibly viable.
04-18-2012, 09:48 PM
Posted By JP-8

There is a gap in the market which has never been filled...

At least, not to my satisfaction.

Reading of the fantastic voyages embarked upon by Bobthebuilder and Twin O/B Sonic is largely what got me thinking along these lines again. I had never realized...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6