Notices
Search: Posts Made By: Anthony Ceccato
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.07 seconds.
11-23-2020, 03:52 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,356
Posted By jdos

Both are great options. I have seen the sutphen...

Both are great options. I have seen the sutphen in fort myers running around and at the owners home. I also have a lot of time in the 28 saber, it is his 4 28,( team kansas, purple haze, the 520 boat...
11-23-2020, 07:52 AM
Posted By bigredbaja

I have seen the Saber boat several times heading...

I have seen the Saber boat several times heading in/out of the Grand Haven channel its a really nice looking boat, had the opportunity to see it up close a few years ago at the Grand Rapids boat...
11-23-2020, 07:31 AM
Posted By Rookie

Don't know anything about the Sutphen, but a good...

Don't know anything about the Sutphen, but a good friend built the Saber and owns it. He has owned/built many of the 28 Sabers and wanted an outboard. I was out on it this summer. What would you like...
11-23-2020, 02:35 AM
Posted By rak rua

I don’t think you’ll read a bad word about either...

I don’t think you’ll read a bad word about either of those boats.

Both are well built boats with a good pedigree. Sutphen ad is 7 months old, boat may not be available now......? That site is...
Forum: Fountain
05-20-2014, 07:32 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 8,194
Posted By cig92

the dirty o7 boat at a minimum needs both six's...

the dirty o7 boat at a minimum needs both six's rebuilt and both top ends rebuilt. there's about 20k to add to the purchase price. food for thought. btw, the flag boat runs 120 mph, i've been...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5