Notices
Search: Posts Made By: 2Cheap4Society
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.07 seconds.
12-03-2021, 10:23 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,199
Posted By fossil fuel

OK Guys. Years ago all boat manufactures were...

OK Guys. Years ago all boat manufactures were required to install a GFI grounding fault/ground monitoring system. The system most used was from Pro Mariner. The earlier units sent a pulse to test the...
12-01-2021, 05:31 PM
Posted By rer233

Neutral and ground swapped in one of the cords??

Neutral and ground swapped in one of the cords??
12-01-2021, 08:21 AM
Posted By AllDodge

Sounds like the Black and/or white are connected...

Sounds like the Black and/or white are connected together, or . Dual cords are setup to run different things like HVAC for one and everything else for the other. All grounds are connected together...
12-01-2021, 07:50 AM
Posted By ThisIsLivin

Do you have a generator/shore power switch? My...

Do you have a generator/shore power switch? My brother bought a boat and that switch was wired wrong. If you're having this problem, I would meter everything out. I used to work on motor homes and...
11-29-2021, 07:26 PM
Posted By Wally

if the mains are off and the cords are not...

if the mains are off and the cords are not plugged in there should be no continuity between the 2 blacks inside the boat...they should be totally separate lines and should each go their own breaker....
11-29-2021, 03:11 PM
Posted By Wally

if its popping the GFI's even with the mains on...

if its popping the GFI's even with the mains on the boat turned off i would concentrate on the receptacles on the boat where the cords plug into...something is not wired right. My guess is one of the...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6