Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > Powerboat P1
FOUNTAIN WORLDWIDE-1ST4BOATS Make it 3 in a row! >

FOUNTAIN WORLDWIDE-1ST4BOATS Make it 3 in a row!

Notices

FOUNTAIN WORLDWIDE-1ST4BOATS Make it 3 in a row!

Old 05-25-2008, 10:00 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

P.S. yes they loaned some junk props and then got pissy when we didn't buy them,nice guys thanx
Old 05-25-2008, 10:04 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Boatlesss
Hey, if the engines are JUNK then don't purchase a Mercury engine.

There are many many options out there and no one has to purchase a Mercury. If they did make that decision then its their problem in light of all the options of gas and petrol engines out there.

As far as a rod knocking a starter off which is mounted aft of the rods on an engine and creating a safety concern, I really belive you are stretching it a bit far. Use a better, your words "safer" engine and problem solved.

Maybe they should have purchased the Ilmor's. They do not seem to have these issues.

This thread is not about b.s. protesting, rather congratulating someone who did good. Please don't be the martyr of "everyone hates a winner"
******* I will post a pic of the starter knocked off which happens to be next to the rods,not on bellhousing you dick.you are obviously illiterate or just don't know the english language.
Old 05-25-2008, 10:15 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by obrien
lol I am sure they detuned the engine. that really makes sense. I know I am stupid I can't possibly know anything. by the way, aren't you the one that FWW loaned props to for Key West last year? Why do you have such a problem with them? I am aware that Merc had several engine blow in the last race, that doesn't excuse them for retuning the engine. Adding more fuel is actually going to boost the tq output, and just because you add fuel or pull timing, doesn't mean you are going to lose power, You can actually make more power.
More power with less timing and more fuel?What planet are you from?
Old 05-25-2008, 10:17 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Boatlesss
I really do not understand the hatred here. Did the FWW team do something here?

As far as Mercury, I fail to see a "safety" issue, rather a reliability issue and that lies upon the Mercury company itself.

I have yet to see a blown engine cause an accident and to my limited knowledge, maybe you can provide an example, a rod has never came out of an engine and hit another boat.
I have a Merc engine in my shop with a hole in the pan the size of small person with the starter half missing
Old 05-26-2008, 12:59 AM
Registered

Yes Borrowed props from FWW and gave them back to late & probably to dirty but we where busy tryin to figure out how to beat double the HP that cintron entered class1 with p1 for sbi) it was my mistake and I apoligized for it. I think Craig & James are just wanna go race they're all right. I think I hate Foutain (i spelled it wrong i no ) and if i thought he would give a chit I would cut the beak off . I know that we only have raced 2 years and need a lot more time & titles for solid house hold name credability but we raced against 90% more HP and almost beat em but got stuck on stupid with day 3 set up. anyway the finishes dont reflect 20 or 30 Hp one way or the other sgro is a hall of famer and badass and can make up a lot with his experiance give these phucken teams 3 or 4 races without mechanical issues ( i know asking a lot ) and we can probably see some cool racing. These Forums are like cancer and I still phucking hate elvis wanna be for snubbing us and is excactly why I bought a skater.!!
Oh and todays my 40th b-day so f-everybody

Talkin Trash

Last edited by GARBAGEMAN; 05-26-2008 at 01:16 AM.
Old 05-26-2008, 06:11 AM
Registered

Happy Birthday! Congrats on your Skater Purchase!
Old 05-26-2008, 08:28 AM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by ON THE CHIP RACING
P.S. yes they loaned some junk props and then got pissy when we didn't buy them,nice guys thanx

If they were junk why did you use them for the first two races? Wasn't it before the 3rd race that they asked for their money?
Old 05-26-2008, 08:30 AM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by JCPERF
More power with less timing and more fuel?What planet are you from?

If the tune is off yes it can make more power. Besides, how do we know they didn't pull fuel and add more timing when they remapped the ECU?
Old 05-26-2008, 09:11 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by obrien
If they were junk why did you use them for the first two races? Wasn't it before the 3rd race that they asked for their money?
I wasn't able to run the boat the first day,my brother did.the second day i hopped in and thought they were the worst props I had ever run and took them off.Ran our flat water set up 3rd day.I have borrowed props from plenty of people and nobody was a douche like them
Old 05-26-2008, 09:53 AM
Registered

on the chip....... is it hard being that much of a *****!???
do us all a favour and dont come on this site insulting me and my team!
FWW- 1st4boats, kicked everyones ass this weekend!
Sharkey........shut up!!!!!! you nobhead!

Quick Reply: FOUNTAIN WORLDWIDE-1ST4BOATS Make it 3 in a row!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.