Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Powerplay (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/powerplay-52/)
-   -   Yes It's True This Is The New 23 (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/powerplay/151156-yes-its-true-new-23-a.html)

powerplaysales 02-09-2007 04:06 PM

Yes It's True This Is The New 23

3 Attachment(s)
This is the new 23 Powerplay and yes this was at the Atlantic City Boat show.

We want to let know that Powerplay is alive and well and Tom is running the show.

My name Is Scott and I will be helping Powerplay in its return to the market place.

We will be showing the classic 38 Offshore as well as the classic 33Center that will start at $190,000.00 with twin Verado power at the Palm Beach show (March 22 thru 25th). The Powerplay booth will be at the end of Fern Street under the traffic light. We will be doing some market research to find out what deck layouts, options, interiors and motor preference you would like to see. Powerplay will have a large selection of boats from the 23-foot to the 38-foot range.We have the molds for the 33 O/B AND I/O Openfish. The 33 I/O and O/B Sportdeck and of course the 38 I/O Sport deck. All of the Molds are in awesome shape and have been stored in a warehouse since they were bought almost 2 years ago. We know that the 38 and 33 are two of the best running hulls in the industry and we have NO intention of touching the running surface BUT we feel there is a lot of room for improvement/updating that could done to bring the designs into the 21st century. We will not used WOOD in any phase of construction and only the latest and greatest of composites will be used in construction of ANY model.
We have on the drawing board an openfish version of the 38 available with stern drives or outboards. We tested this theory by rigging one of the orginal 38’s with triple 275 Verado’s. We could not have been more impressed! We hope to have this boat completely rigged and ready to run some of the poker runs this spring.

As some of you know Mr. Mason has done all of this before with Midnight Express he is a man who understands what quality is as well as SUPERIOR customer service. We all look forward to his creative thinking and positive momentum that will ensure a top quality product and company. Please look at the photos of the 23 and give us your feedback. She is in a warehouse in Pompano so if anyone is down in Miami for the show and would like to see her in person let me know and I will set up.

If have any questions or are interested in being one of the first to own the next generation Powerplay’s please feel free to email me at [email protected]. Have a great day on the water and we hope to see and meet you all in Palm Beach!

J-Bonz 02-09-2007 06:21 PM

Congradulations and wish ya guys the best of luck................
Jr.

Indy 02-09-2007 06:25 PM

I own a 33' and keep it in Cove Marina, you're welcome out anytime. There's a few other 33s in the area also. Look forward to seeing new stuff from one of the greatest names in offshore powerboats. I just hope he doesn't change the looks, the lines/design are classic and they look as good today as they will tomorrow. Keep us posted.

Jassman 02-09-2007 09:18 PM

I look forward to seeing a great come back for PP. :cool:

CMC 02-10-2007 05:20 AM

The boat looks sweet. I had some further questions, I sent you an EMail.

Maritime_Eng 02-10-2007 05:27 AM

That is good news!

Please don't change the outside look of the 38 I/O or the 33 I/O. In my opinon they are two of the best looking boats in the industry.

Don

cowisl 02-10-2007 08:52 AM

Looks great.

baja27 02-10-2007 09:33 AM

When do you plan on building the 38's? Kept the looks the same. Also will Dan help you guys out?I know he was not a good business man but one hell of a builder.

Comanche3Six 02-11-2007 06:44 AM

Nice looking powerboat!
Best of luck!!

Stormrider 02-11-2007 07:10 AM

where'd the 28 molds go?