New Powerplay Site/Appearal ? >

New Powerplay Site/Appearal ?

Notices

New Powerplay Site/Appearal ?

Old 05-29-2012, 05:37 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Powerplay Site/Appearal ?

Is there a new site for Powerplay yet or will there be?

Any plans for some clothes, etc for the new Powerplay? I am sure some of us are interested in buying more.

I am hoping any boat builds will also get a build thread posted here as well.
Old 05-31-2012, 03:41 PM
Registered

RLJ: There truly is nothing to show on a web site. Everything is either being retooled, modified, updated or a new design is coming to life. Once we get the first next generation 33 done we will have it up on a web site along with all of its options. Sorry but at this point there is not anything to even take a picture of. My son has set up a facebook page and he is actively keeping it update with some of the progress we have made and are making. New shirt designs are there as well. www.facebook.com/powerplaypowerboats. If you do not have a facebook account send me a message back and I will email you the design. Thanks for the interest.

Tom

Last edited by Powerplay Tom; 05-31-2012 at 03:47 PM.
Old 05-31-2012, 07:29 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Powerplay Tom
RLJ: There truly is nothing to show on a web site. Everything is either being retooled, modified, updated or a new design is coming to life. Once we get the first next generation 33 done we will have it up on a web site along with all of its options. Sorry but at this point there is not anything to even take a picture of. My son has set up a facebook page and he is actively keeping it update with some of the progress we have made and are making. New shirt designs are there as well. www.facebook.com/powerplaypowerboats. If you do not have a facebook account send me a message back and I will email you the design. Thanks for the interest.

Tom
Cool.

Keep us posted on when and how to order a shirt.

Thanks.