Trying to meet other Powerplay owners on Chesapeake Bay in MD >

Trying to meet other Powerplay owners on Chesapeake Bay in MD

Notices

Trying to meet other Powerplay owners on Chesapeake Bay in MD

Old 02-17-2015, 05:58 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trying to meet other Powerplay owners on Chesapeake Bay in MD

I bought my 28 Powerplay about a month ago and would like to meet other PP owners in MD and VA for summer runs, hope to here from you guys I know that there is atleast five 33's and maybe 1 other single engine 28.
Old 02-17-2015, 09:06 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Robj
I bought my 28 Powerplay about a month ago and would like to meet other PP owners in MD and VA for summer runs, hope to here from you guys I know that there is atleast five 33's and maybe 1 other single engine 28.
It must be RJ676 OUT OF ROYAL OAK MI pic of his single 28 is on first page of any 28s out there thread . There were only 3 singles made and one was a race and there a race vid of it 1995 key west powerplay great vid .And i have the other one .
Old 02-18-2015, 05:12 AM
Registered

Hey Pinball, I think the guy I was looking for is Mactime.... PPlay33 has pics of his 28 single in OC MD and on the bay. Either your boat or RJ676 must have his boat no. If you go to the thread asking for people to show pics of their PP's, Pic #96 shows the 28 single. I was told that it was a very nice boat but don't know if he is around or still has it and thanks for the input on my boat and the 6.2 twins, I thought I may need more power but several people now have said I would be very happy with this package.
Old 02-18-2015, 08:26 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Robj
Hey Pinball, I think the guy I was looking for is Mactime.... PPlay33 has pics of his 28 single in OC MD and on the bay. Either your boat or RJ676 must have his boat no. If you go to the thread asking for people to show pics of their PP's, Pic #96 shows the 28 single. I was told that it was a very nice boat but don't know if he is around or still has it and thanks for the input on my boat and the 6.2 twins, I thought I may need more power but several people now have said I would be very happy with this package.
That looks like a twin to me and the one i said has pipes up over the platform rj676. its not the same boat . my boat is in boston and cape cod.
Old 02-18-2015, 03:37 PM
Registered

Im really not sure I believe Donnie (PPlay33) said that there was a single in our area but not a big deal just looking to meet some other owners. I know that Dave that sold me mine has a bad ass 33 PP that he just purchased and that was how the one I got came available.
Old 02-18-2015, 07:31 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Rob, Mactimes old 28 is a single and near Middle River. Mactimes 33 is the boat Dave just bought. Mactime has good taste in boats!
Old 02-18-2015, 08:20 PM
Registered

I didn't realize that is Mactime, never met him but yes the 33 Dave has is BADASS! one day I hope to be able to step up to that class of boat. Thanks Donnie
Old 02-18-2015, 09:40 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Where do you do your boating? We have 4 Power Plays around the bay bridge area. Couple from Annapolis and Pasadena, Maryland. Find our club at www.cbpba.com or on facebook AT https://www.facebook.com/groups/54105549953
Old 02-19-2015, 05:34 AM
Registered

I'm in southern MD Mike, Have a beach home on the Bay just below Breezy point but will be boating everywhere. Potomac, Patuxent and Bay. We will be trailering and Donnie has already told us about your club..... we will def come out to the shake down see what the club members are like before becoming a member. Thanks for the info see ya on May 3rd. Rob
Old 02-19-2015, 08:29 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by PPlay33
Rob, Mactimes old 28 is a single and near Middle River. Mactimes 33 is the boat Dave just bought. Mactime has good taste in boats!
I must have bad eye s but if you go to pis of power play post 96 that boat mactimes has 2 drives. ? Oh but i just saw a post by him in same thread number 173 he says selling it a while ago and drive only has 6 hours on it .

Last edited by pinball; 02-19-2015 at 10:35 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.