Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Powerplay
Powerplay 38 for sale at FB in Florida info? >

Powerplay 38 for sale at FB in Florida info?

Notices

Powerplay 38 for sale at FB in Florida info?

Old 07-01-2017, 08:34 AM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Powerplay 38 for sale at FB in Florida info?

Has anyone looked at this one in person, or know her history? Any info would be very much appreciated!

Thank you in advance,
J-
Old 08-16-2017, 09:49 AM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 2 Posts

I realize this is a very late response, but are you talking about "Can't Touch This" ?

This one here seems like a good prospect. Build fresh power, go through drives and check everything over. If bought right you'd have a nice fresh boat and be on the money. OffshoreOnly Classifieds - Boat Classifieds - Boat Parts
Old 08-16-2017, 11:00 AM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

Originally Posted by JMS322
I realize this is a very late response, but are you talking about "Can't Touch This" ?

This one here seems like a good prospect. Build fresh power, go through drives and check everything over. If bought right you'd have a nice fresh boat and be on the money. OffshoreOnly Classifieds - Boat Classifieds - Boat Parts
This boat here is the one I've talked about in the past. The woman selling is the widow of the owner. There was a lot of turmoil, as her husband passed while the boat was in for work and taken apart, there were some money discrepancies, and she was not getting treated right by the people that had the boat in for service. It seems like she has possession of the boat now, and can sell it. But you are going to have to over it mechanically. There are no bad stories about the boat as in sinking or anything that I know of.
Old 08-16-2017, 12:46 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

Thank you guys, appreciate the response. It was the 2005 they were selling out of FB marine with no trailer... $130k. The 38 listed presently is "under contract."

J-