Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Powerquest
Did PQ build any 320SC's with blue motors? >

Did PQ build any 320SC's with blue motors?

Notices

Did PQ build any 320SC's with blue motors?

Old 01-26-2012, 09:53 AM
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mine does not have a mid cabin but I have been in them. I am 6'2" 195lbs and I had a tough time getting into it. It would be perfect for kids or extra storage. Keep in mind I don't think they starting putting mid-cabins on them until 2004. If you can afford the 2005 LSC like HMBB (his is very nice) that would be the way to go but they are very hard to find. Their is one in Oklahoma for sale : http://www.boattrader.com/listing/20...2lsc-101086258 .... I looked at this boat when it was for sale by the previous owner in TX in salt water, it looks like the current owner added plasteak in the cockpit and only kept it for one year.

I love everything about mine. I can still trailer it if I want to go somewhere. I can still get into the mid60's on the speedometer. I have a generator and air to stay over night and plenty of room to entertain. A good option if you are coming from a performance boat.
Old 01-28-2012, 12:05 PM
Registered

I'm thinking about trading my 03 Rinker 290cruiser, for something quicker. We overnight on the Rinker quite often. Does the Powerquest have a little mid or aft cabin big enough for one Adult to sleep. No one ever shows enough pic's of the interiors. I run the Rinker at our WNYOPA poker run as a safety boat but I lag so far behind at 30-40 mph; I'm afraid of not getting to any incident quick enough
Old 01-28-2012, 12:49 PM
Registered

My lady is 5'1" and I'm 5'8", were retired, I snore so i usually take the bow area to sleep. I guess I need to check one out. I think It would be ideal for my use if the cabin is usable. Go fasts don't have enough room for any cruising. Whats the head room in the cabin?? Thanks
Old 01-30-2012, 09:10 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by raptureman
My lady is 5'1" and I'm 5'8", were retired, I snore so i usually take the bow area to sleep. I guess I need to check one out. I think It would be ideal for my use if the cabin is usable. Go fasts don't have enough room for any cruising. Whats the head room in the cabin?? Thanks
At 5'-8" you will be able to stand in the bow cabin. Our 320LSC has a mid-cabin the is completely finished, heated, and air conditioned. It is 6'-6" long, 5'wide (at it's widest point) and is just about 4' high. Because of the cockpit seating arrangement, there is a low area which makes access restricted. This in my opinion limits that areas usage as a sleeping quarters to one adult or two children. We have on occasion had two average sized adults spend the night in their; it was cozy to be sure!
Out boat is in storage now. Next time I head out I'll take some pics of that area for you "raptureman".
Old 01-30-2012, 06:16 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

What is the difference in the sc to the lsc?
Old 07-08-2012, 09:13 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Pwraddr
What is the difference in the sc to the lsc?

Bump!

I'm looking for a 320 SC and wonder this also.....
Old 07-09-2012, 09:11 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Here's a 320SC for sale by me. I actually just saw it Saturday and spoke with the owners. They want to move up to a 40ft + boat, which is why they are selling it. From what I saw, the boat is in great shape.

http://www.boattrader.com/listing/20...Cruiser-336878
Old 07-09-2012, 03:50 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think one of these with big power would be awesome!