Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Prop Talk (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/prop-talk-165/)
-   -   looking for props (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/prop-talk/152195-looking-props.html)

PWRQWST 02-24-2007 08:18 PM

looking for props

Just wondering if anyone has a set of p5 29 pitch for sale. If so you can PM me. Thanks

Rich.

bbladesprops 02-25-2007 04:10 PM

I would suggest looking for the X version or possibly trying the Maximus on your hull.

We have test Maximus props if you wish to try them.

Good luck in your search.

Knot 4 Me 02-26-2007 10:06 AM

Rich, it would be worth trying the Maximus. They were the best overall prop on John's boat.

PWRQWST 03-03-2007 04:13 PM

Brett I would love to try them but last year I could not get you to call me back. I will let you know when I pull my boat out this year. Thanks.

Rich.

bbladesprops 03-04-2007 09:24 AM

I don't know what to say to that? If I dropped the ball on a call back, I apologize. Ocassionally I miss a call for a couple days but can ussually catch up.

If we can be of assistance this season, we would love to redeem ourselves!

Thanks.

Knot 4 Me 03-05-2007 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by PWRQWST (Post 2045650)
Brett I would love to try them but last year I could not get you to call me back. I will let you know when I pull my boat out this year. Thanks.

Rich.

Rich, this had to be an honest mistake. Brett has always returned my calls and emails promptly. In fact, my props are at his shop as we speak! :D

Pat McPherson 03-05-2007 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me (Post 2047148)
Rich, this had to be an honest mistake. Brett has always returned my calls and emails promptly. In fact, my props are at his shop as we speak! :D

Yup, Brett is great to work with. I got my props back last Friday...:cool:
Now if it will just warm up a bit...:rolleyes:

PWRQWST 03-06-2007 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me (Post 2047148)

Beadboy,that is what I'm going with is that it was just a mistake so I always give someone a second chance. I figure I get her floating in about 4 to 6 weeks, HOPEFULLY:eek: and then try again on the prop thing. Thanks for the feed back.

Rich.

Knot 4 Me 03-07-2007 07:37 AM

Originally Posted by PWRQWST (Post 2049131)
Beadboy,that is what I'm going with is that it was just a mistake so I always give someone a second chance. I figure I get her floating in about 4 to 6 weeks, HOPEFULLY:eek: and then try again on the prop thing. Thanks for the feed back.

Rich.

Looking like a warmup starting this weekend so hopefully the ice will melt in the marina and we can get these boats splashed. I hope to get mine on the lift for the season around the middle of April. :cool:

PWRQWST 04-17-2007 11:18 AM

Ok, Brett (bblades) give me a call when you can, or pm me I ready to start talking about props. My cell is 309-275-3436. Thanks

Rich.