Need Some Props Cut Down >

Need Some Props Cut Down

Notices

Need Some Props Cut Down

Old 07-28-2017, 12:26 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Need Some Props Cut Down

I got some 17x40 Throttle Up props I need cut down. Who is the best at doing this and has the knowledge on how much to cut?
Old 08-11-2017, 10:41 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 374 Likes on 140 Posts

Talk to Augy at Cutting Edge Propellers. He has cut down a lot of speedmaster props for me over the years.
Old 08-18-2017, 02:15 PM
Registered

Thank you
Old 08-25-2017, 12:17 PM
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 46 Likes on 13 Posts

I guess we will throw our BBLADES hat in as well.
40 years combined at Mercury Racing experience with cleavers. 90 years in the prop world within our door. My partner Bob pitched every #3,4,5,6 cleaver propeller for 20 years at Merc and I have all the thickness knowledge and blade reduction templates for Hering TU and Merc. Plus we have the exact satin buff put on these props or the new Pro finish if you desire.

The other guys can't compare with long hubs.

Just saying.

Brett
Old 08-25-2017, 04:11 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by bbladesprops
I guess we will throw our BBLADES hat in as well.
40 years combined at Mercury Racing experience with cleavers. 90 years in the prop world within our door. My partner Bob pitched every #3,4,5,6 cleaver propeller for 20 years at Merc and I have all the thickness knowledge and blade reduction templates for Hering TU and Merc. Plus we have the exact satin buff put on these props or the new Pro finish if you desire.

The other guys can't compare with long hubs.

Just saying.

Brett

Brett you won't return calls. In the past 2 years I have called 4 times and never received a return call. Called 3 weeks ago twice in the same week and no return call. I have been told be several people your work is outstanding but your customer service is a F-
Old 08-25-2017, 04:47 PM
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Wow. This floors me. I have always prided myself on our customer service. Our reputation has been stellar because of customer service.
I apologize publicly and from my heart if you have not received a call back from me with you calling 4 times.
My assistant creates call back lists/sheets on a dated daily basis. 1 for Brad and 1 for me. There are times when a call back does not occur for a few days. This isn't because we don't care it is because we are a small group and all wear more than one hat.
I go back over every sheet when completed and make sure all contacts are scratched off. Sometimes I have found a missed call 2 weeks old and will still make the call and apologize for the delay. Every call receives a return call to my knowledge.

I would be very appreciative if you would email me at [email protected] so that I can investigate this issue. I need to know your name. If you want to give it to me in a email and you don't have to do it publicly. Whatever you prefer
I find it almost impossible to fathom we missed 4 phone calls so let's get to the bottom of this so we can continue to serve our customers better than anyone in the industry. Or at least to continue on to the best of our ability.
I look forward to hearing from you as I will not let this rest.

Sincerely,
Brett
Old 08-28-2017, 12:50 PM
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser

dewayne6243,

Since you chose not to offer your name, I asked my team to investigate. They found this information.
We went back in our call records and found that on 7-26-17 (a Monday) a Dewayne from Texas (per area code) called. He actually called twice but on both occasions both Brad and myself were on another line or unable to take the call. Information for a call back was collected by my assistant Mindy.
On Wednesday 7-26-17 Brad returned the call from our office to phone number 817-9*9-*0** only to find the phone numbers voice mail was full and he could not leave a message.
I assume this was dewaynw6243 as the name and area code matches the state of Texas. We realize cell phones do have missed call memory and you can see if a call came in that you didn't accept. We do and always have made a diligent attempt to return ALL calls received to our office.
Occasionally a scenario like this can occur.
We are sorry we missed the opportunity to work with you.

Sincerely,
Brett