Borrow/ Rent Props ? ?  Bravo FS >

Borrow/ Rent Props ? ? Bravo FS

Notices

Borrow/ Rent Props ? ? Bravo FS

Old 12-03-2017, 07:53 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Borrow/ Rent Props ? ? Bravo FS

Looking to borrow/ Rent some Props trying to dial in my new boat 32 Concept twim 400s on jackplates. Currently running 22p Bravo 1 and would like to try a 22 or 21 Bravo1 FS

Any help in locating a pair of loaner props would be greatly appreciated

Located in Fort Lauderdale
Old 12-03-2017, 09:34 AM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

BBlades Propellers | BBLADES Propeller Test Program
Old 12-03-2017, 11:35 AM
Registered

Received 607 Likes on 275 Posts

I like BBlades and am running one of their props now but I don't get this part:
  • Tester is responsible for the $55 test fee per propeller, per test. This fee Does Not go towards the purchase price of the propeller
If you buy the propeller you still have to pay a $55 fee above that?
Old 12-03-2017, 11:51 AM
Registered

Received 419 Likes on 247 Posts

Originally Posted by thirdchildhood
  • Tester is responsible for the $55 test fee per propeller, per test. This fee Does Not go towards the purchase price of the propeller
Yep
Old 12-05-2017, 08:22 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What speed are you getting now with the bravo’s your running now and what rpms
Old 12-07-2017, 11:11 AM
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 46 Likes on 13 Posts
Smile

Originally Posted by thirdchildhood

People often question this charge. I'm still floored by that response.
Here are some of the reasons we run the program the way we do.

Consider over 100K in test inventory. Who does that?
We can have a 30 minute conversation or longer to help a customer decide what to try on their specific rig. Then pull the part and get it to shipping. Make up the invoice and paperwork and physically get it out the door.
How about people who test 3 different props to decide on buying one. But, we still have to maintain that inventory to make comparison tests.
Some people don't return props on time (alot of people) so we lose a sale/test to some one who may have wanted to try a prop out on test.
2 or 3 people want to test the same prop at once so we try to keep at least 2 or 3 in the test.
Managing the program is a part time responsibility for all office personel.
These are some of the reasons we have a charge to test. When you rent a DVD and return it, you can often purchase them but if don't, you don't get the rental fee back.

I'm not trying to sound bitter by any means, it just seems strange that some people think we are taking advantage when we feel we are offering the best program out there.
Others say they have test programs but they do not allow you to walk away without buying something. We do.
We are truly trying to make the best consultation, test and buying experience in the industry.

Thank you,
Brett
Old 12-07-2017, 11:59 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RonJon88
my new boat 32 Concept twim 400s on jackplates.

Located in Fort Lauderdale
Is the the grey 2017 Concept still listed on BoatTrader?
Old 12-07-2017, 12:00 PM
Registered

Received 607 Likes on 275 Posts

Thanks for addressing my question, Brett.
Old 12-08-2017, 06:36 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Working with Brad from BBlades now to prop my Gladiator. They gather information on a call and are very good at picking demo props. The Maximus 5-blades seem like a great fit for my boat. Did my demo, completed the spec sheet, and will have them labbed. Assuming all goes well, should pick up 4-5mph and the props bite better when planing.

Unless you a lot of time and happen to stumble on someone with used props that are labbed perfect for your hull and set-up, the BBlades process is the way to go.
Old 12-29-2017, 08:19 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by bbladesprops
People often question this charge. I'm still floored by that response.
Here are some of the reasons we run the program the way we do.

Consider over 100K in test inventory. Who does that?
We can have a 30 minute conversation or longer to help a customer decide what to try on their specific rig. Then pull the part and get it to shipping. Make up the invoice and paperwork and physically get it out the door.
How about people who test 3 different props to decide on buying one. But, we still have to maintain that inventory to make comparison tests.
Some people don't return props on time (alot of people) so we lose a sale/test to some one who may have wanted to try a prop out on test.
2 or 3 people want to test the same prop at once so we try to keep at least 2 or 3 in the test.
Managing the program is a part time responsibility for all office personel.
These are some of the reasons we have a charge to test. When you rent a DVD and return it, you can often purchase them but if don't, you don't get the rental fee back.

I'm not trying to sound bitter by any means, it just seems strange that some people think we are taking advantage when we feel we are offering the best program out there.
Others say they have test programs but they do not allow you to walk away without buying something. We do.
We are truly trying to make the best consultation, test and buying experience in the industry.

Thank you,
Brett
Hi Brett I have used your test program several times and have no problem paying the rental fees, but I think you could modify the program slightly and increase your sales and make more customers happy. I rent a set of props I like them and I want to buy them. I want to buy the exact set I tested since we both know there is a huge variation in the same props coming from Mercury, maybe not the case with your 4-Speeds. So instead of me having to pay to ship them back, and the pay shipping again on a new set of the “same” props why not just offer customers the option to buy the test set and in that case credit the rental fee.

I know I have tested props in the past that worked perfectly, ordered a new set of the same props and did not get the same result. I understand the test props are used, the set of 4-Speeds I tested had been repaired and had a few nicks on the blades, but the 23 Enertia Ecos I would have been happy to keep.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.