Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Technical > Restorations & Upgrades
It looks like its turning into a full resto!!! >

It looks like its turning into a full resto!!!

Notices

It looks like its turning into a full resto!!!

Old 04-23-2015, 07:54 AM
Registered

Received 127 Likes on 74 Posts

Just found this resto thread. Dang nice work! What you have built is my dream boat. Love that you went EFI also. I can't wait to read how this project finishes.
Old 04-24-2015, 11:01 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by J-Bonz
Congrats on the move! What city did you decide on?

We ended up just north of Watertown in town called Emmet. We are on 10 acres and so far we are enjoying it. We should get together and talk boats some time.
Old 04-26-2015, 10:27 PM
Registered

Received 278 Likes on 97 Posts

Just enjoyed a weekend visiting Jason and Jenny at their new house! Now that they are settled in we need to motivate Jason to continue on the boat project! Here are some pics I had laying around.

Old 04-27-2015, 12:08 AM
Registered

Received 363 Likes on 208 Posts

Originally Posted by Jason3603
We ended up just north of Watertown in town called Emmet. We are on 10 acres and so far we are enjoying it. We should get together and talk boats some time.
Nice! Glad to hear you found a spot you like! I was just up that way at the trailer shop off of 26. I was buying some moving boxes. We are actually moving out to Pewaukee. I will be a little further east but we will have to still hook up. My shop Is actually just outside of Watertown. I will probably keep that for a while.

How have you been enjoying the Cheese state? The boat looks great btw.

Jr.
Old 04-27-2015, 12:52 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=offshorexcursion;4297207]Just enjoyed a weekend visiting Jason and Jenny at their new house! Now that they are settled in we need to motivate Jason to continue on the boat project! Here are some pics I had laying around.

Thanks for posting Kevin! Man them drives are sexy! I was happy to have you over and even happier to see you leave!!! LOL, Just messing with you, Kristy is welcome anytime!
Old 04-27-2015, 12:54 PM
Registered

Received 431 Likes on 192 Posts

That boat is purty, nice lines / profile.

Stim: not sure on brand, bought them used and had them painted, 2-pc with o-ring seals.
Old 04-27-2015, 01:00 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by J-Bonz
Nice! Glad to hear you found a spot you like! I was just up that way at the trailer shop off of 26. I was buying some moving boxes. We are actually moving out to Pewaukee. I will be a little further east but we will have to still hook up. My shop Is actually just outside of Watertown. I will probably keep that for a while.

How have you been enjoying the Cheese state? The boat looks great btw.

Jr.
I work in Pewaukee just south of Capitol on Pewaukee Rd (164). Not too bad of a drive at all comparing the commute to Michigan. The 30 mile drive that I have now is the same as the 12 mile drive I had in Michigan.

Wisconsin isn't too different than Michigan outside of the kool-aid drinking Green Bay fans.
Old 04-30-2015, 07:37 AM
Registered

Jason will you be at Boyne Thunder this year?
Old 07-16-2015, 01:37 PM
Registered

Hello I'm new to the forum but I would like to tell all Boaters who have had a McLeod Designed interior. That recently we here at HRT have purchased the Mcleod Design Group, we are currently available for any updates to your interiors or new interiors sorry for the delay. Many banks and legal issues had to be solved before going forward I hope we can help all our offshore Powerboat friends in bringing the high quality of Mcleod interiors back under the new Name of HRT. We have retained all of the interior components and personal to continue making great high class interiors, thank you and sorry for the delay. For updates to interiors contact me, here on the forum or please feel free to call.

Sincerely

Miraj D'Ave
Project Engineer HRT
248-284-1170 EXT: 113
Old 07-16-2015, 11:28 PM
Registered

This is great thread!! Jason, has there been any progress on the new set up? That sucks on the valve drop issue, I said to myself WTH when i read the Motor specs and you mentioned Pro Comp heads. You threw all this time and money into this great resto and the Pro Comp name came up! lol Good luck with the new Motor set up!
what did you run for the ECU? AEM ? and where your injectors Low Impedence or high?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.