Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Restorations & Upgrades (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/restorations-upgrades-285/)
-   -   interior question? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/restorations-upgrades/286345-interior-question.html)

hammerit 10-13-2012 11:24 AM

interior question?

Yea guys,was just wandering what I should expect to pay to have to my bench seat+sunpad redone,I have à 98' hammer,also if anyone around the central pa area knows where a good place to have this done. Thanks for any info.

Lucky1456 10-17-2012 10:10 PM

Im haveing just my sunpad done and the price was $1800.00 with the shipping and all. I just called the factory and had it made. If you can do this it will be alot less head ache. They built your boat and should have the color codes for everything in and on your boat. Unless it has been redone after MKT. Even then it would be better to put it back like it should be I would think.

XT-Innovator 10-18-2012 10:23 AM

4 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Lucky1456 (Post 3797783)
Im haveing just my sunpad done and the price was $1800.00 with the shipping and all. I just called the factory and had it made. If you can do this it will be alot less head ache. They built your boat and should have the color codes for everything in and on your boat. Unless it has been redone after MKT. Even then it would be better to put it back like it should be I would think.

$1800.00 is about right direct from Fountain for the skins. We did this one last year for $1400.00 for a customer in Canada and they are allot of work! We even changed the colors like he wanted done.

XT

XT-Innovator 10-18-2012 10:40 AM

9 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by hammerit (Post 3795215)
Yea guys,was just wandering what I should expect to pay to have to my bench seat+sunpad redone,I have à 98' hammer,also if anyone around the central pa area knows where a good place to have this done. Thanks for any info.

If you call Baja/Fountain in NC I would be willing to bet they give you my cell number, or email address! When they moved the Baja product to NC they had no interest in the older Baja models that were produced here in Ohio. We have the original production Baja vinyl patterns that were given to us from Fountain back in 2008 during the move. PM me, or better yet send me some photos of your Hammer and I will get you some costs. cell 419-569-1984 or xt@xt-innovationsDOTcom

Here are some pics on a custom Hammer interior we did last winter.

XT

hammerit 10-18-2012 11:39 AM

Ok thanks guys,the numbers are what I had in mind I will get in touch with you guys when im ready to repair it. Thank you.

buckknekkid 10-19-2012 07:01 AM

heres where you start

2 Attachment(s)
Wet punky pieces of wood and a measuring tape

buckknekkid 10-19-2012 07:03 AM

then

2 Attachment(s)
Let the fun begin

buckknekkid 10-19-2012 07:05 AM

McClouds

2 Attachment(s)
Man these things are heavy. I am not a big fan of PINK

Jason3603 10-19-2012 09:57 AM

Originally Posted by buckknekkid (Post 3798573)
Man these things are heavy. I am not a big fan of PINK

Yes they are very heavy. I just had my interior completely redone by McLeod. All the wood was rotten. They rebuilt the seat structures using a plastic material. Now there is no need to worry about rot in the future.

buckknekkid 10-19-2012 05:21 PM

finished the tear out

Its all out and now the fun begins. I really hate that smell now. templates, patterns and material next~:lolhit: