Old 03-27-2016, 11:13 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Update
Old 05-13-2016, 07:34 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I used to own that boat. it was the best rough water boat I have ever been in. If it was rough, you were going to win. It came from a drug auction right before I bought it..When I bought it, it had Mercury 400 cyclones with TRS drives. I put the engines in the pictures in it and rerigged it for #3 drives. The guy I sold it to owned it when it burnt. Coyote are awesome boats. Good luck.
Old 02-02-2018, 01:47 PM
Registered

The project has stalled badly. I really need to get on this. Since I started I have had too many deaths in the family.
I need to get a structure built that this thing fits in to protect from the weather and allow me to control temps better.

Another time stealer is that I have been stand up jetskiing. Anyone else notice that time just screams by. I can see the appeal of being independently wealthy. lol
Old 02-16-2018, 10:00 PM
Registered

It is a firm resolve that I've decided that I am going to buy a new boat. I have not had the time to dedicate to this project. I thought that I would get the bug to really work on it but that turns out to no be the case. Anyone who wants this project, it yours for the taking. Simply come get the hull. I will likely demo it at the end of the summer if no one wants it.

The last two I built took just over two years each and I don't have that kind of energy anymore. I just want to be on the water.