Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   RogerThat Images (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/rogerthat-images-289/)
-   -   Nor Cal??? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/rogerthat-images/302378-nor-cal.html)

JAIME 09-02-2013 12:15 PM

Nor Cal???
 
hi Roger, Are you located here on the delta with the DLB crew? I think its great that you are on OSO, hopefully with your pics it will get more nor Cal guys posting up. Jaime

RogerThat99 09-06-2013 01:21 AM

Yes, I run with the DLB crew. I love the delta. Orwood for breakfast, day on the water and dinner at Orwood. Good Times.

Deltarat 10-19-2013 04:40 PM

Congrats on the new digs Scott. How about some Hookie Day pics....

RogerThat99 10-21-2013 10:05 AM


Originally Posted by Deltarat (Post 4014225)
Congrats on the new digs Scott. How about some Hookie Day pics....

Some of the pictures were for PB Magazine, so I need to see which pictures they are going to use before I post them up. Besides, no small boats are allowed on this site. :D

RogerThat99 10-21-2013 10:08 AM


Originally Posted by RogerThat99 (Post 3989392)
Yes, I run with the DLB crew. I love the delta. Orwood for breakfast, day on the water and dinner at Orwood. Good Times.


Originally Posted by Deltarat (Post 4014225)
Congrats on the new digs Scott. How about some Hookie Day pics....

Just to clarify, I live in NorCal, but not on the Delta. I do go on a lot of runs with the DLB. They are a great group of people and Deltarat is one of the best of the group.

27daytona 10-22-2013 10:37 AM

The pictures that you take are amazing. My boat is sleeping due to insurance layup but you are welcome to ride during Desert Storm. Thanks again Scott. Doug

RogerThat99 10-23-2013 12:59 PM


Originally Posted by 27daytona (Post 4015350)
The pictures that you take are amazing. My boat is sleeping due to insurance layup but you are welcome to ride during Desert Storm. Thanks again Scott. Doug


Thanks Doug. I appreciate the compliment and the offer.

Here are a couple of pictures of his "27 Daytona". LOL.

https://scontent-a-lax.xx.fbcdn.net/...42748613_n.jpg


https://scontent-b-lax.xx.fbcdn.net/...34827649_n.jpg

27daytona 10-23-2013 09:37 PM

Thanks for the pics and what a great day.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:35 AM.


Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.