Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Saber (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/saber-201/)
-   -   Talk to me about the 41 CC (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/saber/141867-talk-me-about-41-cc.html)

DRIVEN1 10-02-2006 09:07 PM

Talk to me about the 41 CC

Is it true Saber is going to be building a 41 CC with triple outboards? Anyone know the specs on it? Thanks

Nauti Kitty 10-04-2006 07:04 PM

Re: Talk to me about the 41 CC

The first one is in the mold. Give me a call and can give you everything you want to know. Thanks Parnell 616-437-3852

Crazyhorse 10-23-2006 05:06 PM

Hi Naughtykitty. BGIII told me you've got a showroom up in Grand Haven with his 34 Saber as well as several other Sabers. Would it be possible for me amd my wife to stop in at take a look?
Did Bill tell you about the Duramax dually pickup and boat that Bill and I passed with my Freightliner when we were pulling his Saber home from Great Lakes Marina?

Dave

Nauti Kitty 10-23-2006 05:15 PM

Hi Dave
He didn't mention the truck. What was the deal?
I do not have the "showroom" organised just yet. When it's set, no problem. We are going to make the GR boat show a little more interesting this year. You might want to wait till then. When I'm ready I will give you a shout. Thanks NK

cougarman 10-23-2006 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by Nauti Kitty
We are going to make the GR boat show a little more interesting this year. You might want to wait till then. When I'm ready I will give you a shout. Thanks NK

Be really nice to see you Guys @ the Grand Rapids boat show.
It has been lacking offshore boats for some time, can't wait to see ya there.

Cougarman

damdonzi 10-23-2006 10:04 PM

Would there be a plan for a 34 center console?

Crazyhorse 10-24-2006 04:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
NK, let's just say that when we went past him we definitely made a statement.
My Freightliner is geared to do around 85.

Nauti Kitty 10-24-2006 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by damdonzi
Would there be a plan for a 34 center console?

Most Definately it is in line to be made over the winter. Info to follow soon. NK

Crazy. Sweet! Doesn't need to be a Saber to be sweet. NK

Fast Forward 10-24-2006 08:00 PM

I agree with cougarman, It would be nice to see some more performance boats at the GR show. By the way what size's do you plan to bring?

Nauti Kitty 10-25-2006 08:41 AM

Originally Posted by Fast Forward
I agree with cougarman, It would be nice to see some more performance boats at the GR show. By the way what size's do you plan to bring?

Just discussing that yesterday. The problem with the GR boat show is that it is the same weekend as the Miami show. $1's and 47's tend to have a bigger market in Miami than here. Trying to figure out what to do. NK