Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Saber (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/saber-201/)
-   -   Everyone ready for summer? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/saber/249979-everyone-ready-summer.html)

wieland77 03-24-2011 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by Ona-Mission (Post 3358766)
Glad ya like. got my lights today, im told the motor is going in my truck, and should know more on my block friday. I'm getting excited!

Im still keepin my fingers crossed everything is cool with your block/heads!! If so we will have to bust some A** and get that thing back together!!:drink:

DAN, I think you know how anxious I am for a ride in that beast! Anytime, anywhere- IM IN, just let me know!:D
I will have to get you into the 28 this summer too, hoping to get over 80 if I can get it proped right, and maybe find a shorty drive might get me over as well! Summer is right around the corner, CHEERS!

Dan Adams 03-24-2011 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by wieland77 (Post 3358771)
Im still keepin my fingers crossed everything is cool with your block/heads!! If so we will have to bust some A** and get that thing back together!!:drink:

DAN, I think you know how anxious I am for a ride in that beast! Anytime, anywhere- IM IN, just let me know!:D
I will have to get you into the 28 this summer too, hoping to get over 80 if I can get it proped right, and maybe find a shorty drive might get me over as well! Summer is right around the corner, CHEERS!

bro, I'll loan you a shorty for a day or two to see how she'll run, but you'll have to bring her over here on a weekend!

Pat this is going to be a good summer, lots of runs coming. Ha ha, I never been in a Cafe! Sure we can work something out!

Ona-Mission 03-24-2011 11:03 PM

Originally Posted by Dan Adams (Post 3358917)
bro, I'll loan you a shorty for a day or two to see how she'll run, but you'll have to bring her over here on a weekend!

Pat this is going to be a good summer, lots of runs coming. Ha ha, I never been in a Cafe! Sure we can work something out!

Dan,
Ive had the worst luck with motors in mine, never complete a summer yet. I'm praying that this summer will be different. As long as mine runs your welcome to ride along. Idea... bring Wicked Won and that shorty to Bay City, we can all put it on Mikes boat. We'll get a hold of Erik and have three Sabers and mine. Run to Tawas or Caseville. It's not like boating over there, but we call it home.

Ona-Mission 03-24-2011 11:04 PM

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY0SjPm9WvU[/YOUTUBE]Anyone have anymore personal Videos? This is noting special just my 5 second of youtube fame.

hotjava66 03-25-2011 07:18 AM

I'm always up for a run, just say the word. Actually, I've been thinking it would be cool to put together a Saber rally, pick a nice spot and have everyone meet up. I for one am pretty anxious to get on the water, as soon as the weather breaks I will be getting ready. Pat, if you need a hand putting back together let me know.

wieland77 03-25-2011 07:36 AM

Originally Posted by Dan Adams (Post 3358917)

I will definitly have to take you up on that Dan, thanks! I believe mine has the deepest X out of the 28's (7 1/2" :eek:) and even though it stays hooked well in the bigger stuff I know an 1" or maybe 2" shaved will be better over all and help get the danm bow up a little as well. I'm just waiting for the ice to melt- west bound as soon as possible.

It would be awesome to get all our boats together and do a run, either side of the state- makes no differece to me. I know B.C. would be pretty honored to have WW run around for a bit though :drink:

This summer is gonna be a good one, will have to make up for last year's lost time! Cheers guys

AIR TIME 04-21-2011 01:29 PM

Originally Posted by wieland77 (Post 3359254)
I will definitly have to take you up on that Dan, thanks! I believe mine has the deepest X out of the 28's (7 1/2" :eek:) and even though it stays hooked well in the bigger stuff I know an 1" or maybe 2" shaved will be better over all and help get the danm bow up a little as well. I'm just waiting for the ice to melt- west bound as soon as possible.

It would be awesome to get all our boats together and do a run, either side of the state- makes no differece to me. I know B.C. would be pretty honored to have WW run around for a bit though :drink:

This summer is gonna be a good one, will have to make up for last year's lost time! Cheers guys

mine was that or a 1/4'' more, last spring the transom was filled with exhaust holes recut for the ace by konrad so my x is 17 1/2 instead of 14'' and its either 3'' or 3 1/2''. drive will be on next month. hope to have the gas tank in or fitted by tuesday if the the rain and wind stay away:lolhit:

Sick Stinger 04-21-2011 05:41 PM

Hey Arti your alive havent heard from you in a while. Getting that thing together? cafe has the engines in and 95% rigged Hope its going together
-Mike

AIR TIME 05-06-2011 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by Sick Stinger (Post 3383347)
Hey Arti your alive havent heard from you in a while. Getting that thing together? cafe has the engines in and 95% rigged Hope its going together
-Mike

Mike I've called you a few times Gerry too. you need to return calls:coolcowboy:. or empty your messages, but I've called you:coolcowboy:.working tomorrow on it if it doesn't rain:evilb::evilb::evilb::evilb::evilb:, everytime I'm free its rainning out. I need to be in the water by end of the month.:evilb::bigbird:

AIR TIME 05-06-2011 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by wieland77 (Post 3359254)

with a imco shortie your boat will handle better and faster cause of the design of the shortie its longer than a merc shortie made my 24ol and a freinds 05 31 sutphen single run as posted.