Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Saber
Heads Up! >

Heads Up!

Heads Up!

Old 07-15-2019, 12:39 PM
Registered

Default Heads Up!

Just wanted to give a Heads Up on the Saber Forum, In the process of Listing my 2015 28,Cyclone with the Mercury Racing 520's.
Old 07-15-2019, 11:01 PM
Registered

why you selling? didnt you just buy it?
Old 07-16-2019, 07:58 AM
Registered

Yes last year, Nothing wrong with boat. I can't say enough good things about the 28 Saber. Just might be time to move on from Boating.
Old 07-31-2019, 12:18 PM
Registered

Bring it down to the Lake of the Ozarks Shootout, run around all weekend with a For Sale sign on it! It would be great exposure for your Boat!!
Old 07-31-2019, 01:58 PM
Registered

Been trying to get my ad posted in the classifieds, but some reason I can't get to the page that will let me post my AD. Have contacted Offshoreonly several times with no help. As of right now the only place I have an ad is on Facebook, Offshore Powerboat Swap.

Will keep trying to place my ad. Would be nice to get some useful help from a Moderator or Offshoreonly. Once I get my ad listed on other sites I will let you know.
Old 07-31-2019, 09:06 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Don't know what you've already done to list the boat but you need to create a separate account to your oso membership. It's a separate entity and you need a separate login username and password. Hope that helps otherwise a mod helps you very soon. GLWS.

RR
Old 08-01-2019, 09:58 AM
Registered

Finally listed in Classifieds
Old 08-29-2019, 03:42 PM
Registered

Just wanted to give a quick update. Boat still for Sale. Season coming to an end here in Michigan and ready to DEAL. Will be turning boat over to a BROKER come Sept, most BROKERS want 10% so I'm ready to entertain any Reasonable Offer.
Old 09-04-2019, 03:08 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ROADHOG View Post
Just wanted to give a quick update. Boat still for Sale. Season coming to an end here in Michigan and ready to DEAL. Will be turning boat over to a BROKER come Sept, most BROKERS want 10% so I'm ready to entertain any Reasonable Offer.
List it was Ed Champion at Big Thunder at Lake of the Ozarks!!!
Old 09-04-2019, 05:52 PM
Registered

That would be 1 of my ideal choices, Not sure how it would work being I live in Michigan and would not want to travel 600 miles if he needed boat on site. I do think the boat would sell pretty fast down in the Ozarks.

OSO Sponsor
OSO Advertiser
OSO Advertiser

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

OSO Advertiser