Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   SBRT (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/sbrt-174/)
-   -   New member to vote in..... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/sbrt/117316-new-member-vote.html)

stecz20 11-28-2005 12:53 AM

New member to vote in.....

It is before us to vote on the business at hand.. Only the six original members may vote you in, and you will need all six votes in your favor to be S.B.R.T.

You will need a vote from:
Stecz20
Jcperf
Masher
Tantrum
Byrdman
Offshoredrillin

Only when all six have voted will you be placed on the list and be a part of the greatest boating experiance you have ever known... To be or not to be S.B.R.T. that is the question at hand... Good luck, you will need it......

Victim: yesrej..... hes one of Tantrums boys.....

bobonthis 11-28-2005 01:10 AM

Re: New member to vote in.....

1 Attachment(s)
Then they will give you the official sbrt uniform :eek:

offshoredrillin 11-28-2005 06:12 AM

and he will wear it proud...I say Yes let him in...

JCPERF 11-28-2005 08:01 AM

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
and he will wear it proud...I say Yes let him in...

:stupid: :drink: :drink:

JS232 11-28-2005 08:44 AM

1 Attachment(s)
May I suggest a candidate? :drink:

Anarchy Powerboats 11-28-2005 09:27 AM

Originally Posted by rastaboatin
Then they will give you the official sbrt uniform :eek:

I already have one, it's fuscia.

Ted G 11-28-2005 11:43 AM

Hey!!!! WTF? I was told by Rob (sure we have enough gas) that he was gonna get me in! Now I gotta stand up to a vote??? I'm not sure I could stand the tension...and hell, I'm not even that likeable-although I'm sure I would look Phantaaasic in the suit :rolleyes: Oh well, guess I'll have to put my app in and see what happens :cool:

masher44 11-28-2005 12:53 PM

Need more info.... due to my travels, I will need some background on this candidate

Who is he? and what does he bring to the SBRT table?

offshoredrillin 11-28-2005 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by insptech
Hey!!!! WTF? I was told by Rob (sure we have enough gas) that he was gonna get me in! Now I gotta stand up to a vote??? I'm not sure I could stand the tension...and hell, I'm not even that likeable-although I'm sure I would look Phantaaasic in the suit :rolleyes: Oh well, guess I'll have to put my app in and see what happens :cool:

you're in Ted...Stecz wont question me...there are certain alumni that we dont question...I wont touch the suit thing.:evilb:

masher44 11-28-2005 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
you're in Ted...Stecz wont question me...there are certain alumni that we dont question...I wont touch the suit thing.:evilb:

I agree with Rob... he is in. He owns an original Member's old boat. And Ted, you know what the cabin on that Formula has been used for :eek: :evilb: