Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   SBRT (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/sbrt-174/)
-   -   It's an honorable way for you to call it quits. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/sbrt/117448-its-honorable-way-you-call-quits.html)

BLee 11-30-2005 10:10 AM

Re: It's an honorable way for you to call it quits.

Originally Posted by METAL BROS RACING
It 's so weak and really gives you an inside look at how petty the "moderators" are. It was a genuine good heart ball busting, not malicious.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Oh here we go..........

Petty and whining? You can dish it out but can't take the retaliation I see. Stecz should offer better training on how to deal with return fire. I'll move it to the Apache section if you want to see whining. :D

BLee 11-30-2005 10:16 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by 42MTI
Well we know it doesn't belong here, None of theSBRT boys have boats that run. :evilb:

They had quite a few in Key West though.

:evilb: :evilb: :D

44MTI 11-30-2005 10:27 AM

This guys does, it just doesn't do me any good over here.
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b6...rstarboard.jpg

That's what happen when you can't make the "A Team". we have lots of toys to play with and more on the way.

Anarchy Powerboats 11-30-2005 10:41 AM

Ok I see how it is, 2 enforcers from E come to rough up noobs, reserve troops will be here soon til then I don't think it's too much for me to hold off the likes of you two. And those dinghys, we use those to get out to the real machinery since they don't allow that kinda chit close to shore, none of that "silent, captains call" blah blah blah chit here pal.

offshoredrillin 11-30-2005 10:44 AM

I have a boat....:D...slow one but I have one...

SpeedGirl 11-30-2005 10:45 AM

See this can become a battle of the moderators if you all would care to adopt me :eek: :D

But I see Tantrum hates me already for doing what I was asked to do :eek:

offshoredrillin 11-30-2005 10:51 AM

Originally Posted by SpeedGirl
See this can become a battle of the moderators if you all would care to adopt me :eek: :D

But I see Tantrum hates me already for doing what I was asked to do :eek:

i just filed the adoption papers, no he doesnt hate you he just didnt know why, he thouhgt the long oso arm had come down, its all good, people just need to know its our house and we make the rules...:evilb:

what I find most funny is the same people that complained about us I see in here reading :rolleyes:...We are proud of our E-dock budiies and the fact they came out of the closet deserves our support:D

BLee 11-30-2005 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by SpeedGirl

LOL, no way! You're on my team. :D

jordy 11-30-2005 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by 42MTI
we have lots of toys to play with and more on the way.

OK, what you E-dock guys do to each other behind closed doors is really none of our business, now is it??? :D :D :D

44MTI 11-30-2005 11:51 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Ok I see how it is, 2 enforcers from E come to rough up noobs, reserve troops will be here soon til then I don't think it's too much for me to hold off the likes of you two. And those dinghys, we use those to get out to the real machinery since they don't allow that kinda chit close to shore, none of that "silent, captains call" blah blah blah chit here pal.

You need dinghys to get to this.
We could use IT for a dinghy :eek: