Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   SBRT (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/sbrt-174/)
-   -   Winter blows (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/sbrt/117970-winter-blows.html)

Anarchy Powerboats 12-07-2005 02:21 PM

Winter blows

How the F U C K do you guys deal with this chit? it's 20 degrees outside here in Jersey and it blows goats. I do not want to come back over here until the run next year when it is reasonably warm, it's gotta affect you mentaly after awhile, it was 3 days without sunshine!!!!

Panther 12-07-2005 03:25 PM

Re: Winter blows

Originally Posted by METAL BROS RACING
How the F U C K do you guys deal with this chit? it's 20 degrees outside here in Jersey and it blows goats. I do not want to come back over here until the run next year when it is reasonably warm, it's gotta affect you mentaly after awhile, it was 3 days without sunshine!!!!

You get use to is sparky! :D

Different way of life than tumble weed, dust storms, smog and BROWN chit landscape all the time. :eek:

Just bustin!

links 12-07-2005 03:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I hate S.N.O.W

links 12-07-2005 03:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)

You cant do this without snow!!

links 12-07-2005 03:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
It was really COLD this morning!! could barely get my car open!

Lucididee 12-07-2005 06:39 PM

................... it's gotta affect you mentaly after awhile, it was 3 days without sunshine!!!!

Now you know why we are they way we are ! :drink: And why we kinda live for the summer!

Byrdman 12-07-2005 08:49 PM

I like it....nice and dismal....keeps all the puzzies and scumbags confused and miserable....change of seasons wrecks everything..great place to live! :evilb:

stecz20 12-07-2005 09:34 PM

i love the winter.. i love the change of seasons, and hobbies... i would not want to boat all year round.... its bad enough i have to put up with you clowns for 6 months, let alone 12....

offshoredrillin 12-08-2005 05:49 AM

Originally Posted by Byrdman
I like it....nice and dismal....keeps all the puzzies and scumbags confused and miserable....change of seasons wrecks everything..great place to live! :evilb:

Thanks tom for that wonderful insight...stay tuned for coming stories...No there isnt a Santa claus you little Fu ck, now get away and stop asking me for money...and the ever joyful...Of course we are eating Reindeer for xmas you neeegar what did you think it was road squirrel? :evilb: