Selling the 29

Notices

Selling the 29

Old 04-18-2007, 11:07 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Selling the 29

Anyone looking for a sweet boat, take a look in the classifieds.

29 Scarab,

Single engine , great on gas , and handles the rough stuff with ease!!
Attached Thumbnails Selling the 29-side-shot-boat.jpg   Selling the 29-dash.jpg   Selling the 29-cockpit-shot.jpg  

Old 05-02-2007, 01:05 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Got a deal pending on my Scarab after only advertising for 2 days!!!

The power of OSO!!!
Old 05-02-2007, 07:53 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I saw a 31'Scarab wtih that same paint in Havasu this last weekend.Good luck with the deal Mike
Old 05-03-2007, 06:37 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Preciate it Mike! I talk with his loan officers and paperwork should be a done deal by friday!

Can't wait!!

Thanks again,
Shawn
Old 05-03-2007, 07:25 AM
Registered

Good deal. It took me 6 weeks to sell mine and 7 more for the guy to come get it. Guy paid my loan off and brought the rest when he picked it up, 7 weeks was too long to wait for the remaining money.
Old 05-03-2007, 09:30 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

He got his load through Eboatloans.com

The loan officer is suppose to cut two seperate checks this afternoon or in the morning. I should see the money soon. As soon as the funds are verifed with my lender I'm releasing the boat to him. Should be a done deal by no later than teusday next week.

I'm stoked!! The boat will be going to a good owner.
Old 05-03-2007, 09:34 AM
Registered

Mine did the same thing however the second check did not show up for 7 weeks when he sent someone to come get the boat. Ohhh yea, he wanted my Procharged 29 ft Scarab to some skiing and tubing every once in a while.
Old 05-03-2007, 11:21 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Going skiing and tubing!! Thats funny!!

Guys loan officer called me and sai the checks will be sent out and be at my house and loan location by 10am in the morning. the guy should be able to pick the boat up this weekend.

We'll see what pans out!
Old 05-03-2007, 11:56 AM
Registered

He told me skiing and tubing right after he asked me what thesilver things on the motor were. When it was picked up I was asked for a quick description of the buttons and stuff on the dash, when I said trim switch the guy laughed and asked what trim was. My poor boat will never be the same. I suggested he buy a different boat, he said no, I then suggested at least a prop change, he did not know what prop pitch is. The two positve points in the whole thing are a) it went 4 statest away b) he paid asking price with no haggle.

Good luck, sounds like you made your sale. However mine started the exact same way.
Old 05-03-2007, 02:44 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by tssteph
He told me skiing and tubing right after he asked me what thesilver things on the motor were. When it was picked up I was asked for a quick description of the buttons and stuff on the dash, when I said trim switch the guy laughed and asked what trim was. My poor boat will never be the same. I suggested he buy a different boat, he said no, I then suggested at least a prop change, he did not know what prop pitch is. The two positve points in the whole thing are a) it went 4 statest away b) he paid asking price with no haggle.

Good luck, sounds like you made your sale. However mine started the exact same way.

The guy buying mine is going from a 22 four winns to my scarab. I took him for a blast a cross the lake and then let him get behind the wheel. He told me he was going to have to get a butt load of seat time to drive mine. Its a big step up and it will take him some time, but he'll get there eventually.

It was great doing business with him and his fiancee!! There in their mid 20's but I have faith in him!

Quick Reply: Selling the 29

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.