1989 Scarab III 34 >

1989 Scarab III 34

Notices

1989 Scarab III 34

Old 05-28-2009, 06:13 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1989 Scarab III 34

Hello All you Scarab folks. I am looking for my old boat. It was a 1989 Scarab III 34. I had it built new and delivered to Ohio. It was all white with teal accents. It was a 365 magnum boat with Bravos. Had K Planes and Heat and A/C. I sold it to a couple in WI and the mans name was Scott. That is all I can remember about the people. Does this sound familiar to anyone up that way or do you know of the boats whereabouts? Thanks and you guys are lucky you still have your Scarabs!
Old 05-29-2009, 07:49 PM
Registered

That would be awesome if you found it again. Do you have an old pic of it? I'd love to see it.

I have an '89 Scarab III from Ohio, but it's white with blue accents. AC and Heat, all the options from that year. I bought it from a guy on here. Here is pic before it was delivered to me...

Anyway, good luck on finding it, that would be awesome.
Old 05-29-2009, 09:34 PM
Registered

Default Nice Scarab

Thanks for the note. I can not post pics. My boat was like yours, except you have the arch and the platform. I was a big teak guy at the time, so I had a teak platform made for mine. Mine was teal where yours is blue. It also had what they called the spyder trim on it. It was a series of thin white striping tape thru the blue stripe under the rub rail. It broke up all that color and gave it a detailed look. They are great running boats. Mine ran well and I cruised many miles and hours in her. Good luck with yours, it is very nice looking.
Old 05-29-2009, 10:05 PM
Registered

I can't post pics either, if you would like to post an old pic of your Scarab you can use photobucket.

Again, good luck on finding your previous Scarab! I would love to see it (I could look at Scarabs all day, lol).

Take care.
Old 04-24-2011, 08:21 PM
Registered

Default 1989 Scarab III 34 ft

I bought mine in 1996 and it had a wide teal strip at rail with small silver pin stripes and the interior is teal and silver thread on inside, I have since changed the color on outside,, I have it on Ebay this week,, check it out and inside is original colors in pics,, also the vin #'s are on there, if you can't find yours ,, mine is going cheap,, I will probably regret selling mine also,, they ride and handle water great. Check out pic, the yellow now was teal originally
Old 04-28-2011, 04:51 PM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 271 Likes on 96 Posts

Originally Posted by Apathetic
That would be awesome if you found it again. Do you have an old pic of it? I'd love to see it.

I have an '89 Scarab III from Ohio, but it's white with blue accents. AC and Heat, all the options from that year. I bought it from a guy on here. Here is pic before it was delivered to me...

Anyway, good luck on finding it, that would be awesome.
that parking lot looks familiar

My 34 is originally from Ohio and i still own it. All original W/365's and the factory blue stripes. Great boat
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )

Last edited by glassdave; 04-28-2011 at 04:53 PM.
Old 04-28-2011, 11:26 PM
Registered

Yeah, I bet it looks familiar Dave. I still can't thank you enough for letting it sit there while my shipper took forever to pick it up (as I recall a month or maybe more...I have it down somewhere). Thank you again.

Hope Bob is well, I haven't heard from him in a while. If you see him let him know I said 'Hi."

Thanks again Dave!
Old 06-23-2011, 05:27 PM
Registered

Thanks - a lot of work went into it - I have lowered the price since it was originally listed. I would like to see it go to someone that is going to care for it as much as I do.
Old 06-23-2011, 06:23 PM
Registered

Yeah, I wish it was me, lol. But, when I saw it on ebay I did share it with a bunch of people, one who is my brother-in-law who is looking for a Scarab III. I don't think his wife will let him go that high, but I'll keep sharing it.

Good luck!
Old 06-24-2011, 05:45 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Apathetic
Yeah, I wish it was me, lol. But, when I saw it on ebay I did share it with a bunch of people, one who is my brother-in-law who is looking for a Scarab III. I don't think his wife will let him go that high, but I'll keep sharing it.

Good luck!
Real NICE ScarabIII !!!
Apathetic, after 5 years of motor issues, I have all the problems beat!
Now she is for sale ! CHEAP!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.