Wellcraft 38KV Scarab Miami Vice Editions >

Wellcraft 38KV Scarab Miami Vice Editions

Notices

Wellcraft 38KV Scarab Miami Vice Editions

Old 04-13-2019, 07:52 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who painted this one ?

[QUOTE=JetJock;3602800]Pictures? I would like to see proof. We will post them on the site.[/QUOTe. 5 to 6 painters will take credit paint job. But theres only one person and that FERGIE ! Ask Gus , Bill Ericsson or Bob Long . Fergie pass away in 98 rip dad . My dad and i painted all mv boats.All the fades were painted by my father and I.
Old 10-22-2020, 05:47 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who's the real MV painter?????

[QUOTE=Fergie;4681959]
Originally Posted by JetJock
Pictures? I would like to see proof. We will post them on the site.[/QUOTe. 5 to 6 painters will take credit paint job. But theres only one person and that FERGIE ! Ask Gus , Bill Ericsson or Bob Long . Fergie pass away in 98 rip dad . My dad and i painted all mv boats.All the fades were painted by my father and I.
Plant 6. Dept.827 and that's my story .get over it we painted the boats
​boats. I had a shoes box full of pictures but Big Bird took then while I was painting for Steve Step down in pompano helping him. If anyone knows of Big Bird .I sure would good to get with him.

Last edited by Fergie; 10-22-2020 at 06:03 AM.