1998 Scarab Racing 29 >

1998 Scarab Racing 29

Notices

1998 Scarab Racing 29

Old 05-13-2020, 02:23 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1998 Scarab Racing 29

I had a couple questions I was hoping to get some help or maybe a point in the right direction. I have a 1998 29; Scarab Racing and am in the process of doing some re-upholstering. On the rear seat there is a middle section (lumbar area) that needs to be removed and replaced. I can see the screws they used to hold it in the back, but to remove the piece itself it sure seems like I need to remove the captain seat to pull it forward. Anyone know if this is correct?

The other question I had was when I removed the grab handles on the back of the front seats there were bolts that went into to what appeared to be plastic anchors...any clue on where to find replacements?

Last question on a different topic...it appears the previous owner may have had a boarding ladder under mounted on the swim platform...no big deal, but the existing holes form a triangle as opposed to a traditional rectangular mounting. Anyone have an idea if there even are 3 point mounted boarding ladders?

Thanks.