Notices

Connecticut Fun runs

Old 05-02-2007, 07:54 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Connecticut Fun runs

Hey Guys:

We are expecting to have a lot of fun on the Sound this summer. If all goes well, I'm going to try and get out next weekend. We'll be posting here for each weekend.

Expecting day runs to Mattatuck, Thimbles, Port Jeff, Sand hole, crab shell, and more. Like to do a Block Island weekend and Claudios as well. Always up for suggestions.

Of course, there's always blasing around West Haven break waters. Do we all just like to burn fuel and piss the sailors off

Stay tuned.

Ron
Old 05-02-2007, 09:10 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'll play around with you guys this summer. Boat comes back from Lake George by Memorial Day.
-Pete
Old 05-02-2007, 11:25 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thanks for the call last night Ron.
I definitely want to hook up with you fellows this summer!

You may want to add the CT River to your list. The river is great for early or late season runs. You stay a lot warmer protected from wind on the LI Sound. I'd be happy to play tour guide...
Old 05-02-2007, 12:27 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

I'm in for anything. The Cig should be ready to go in a week and a half or so!! Thank god the good weather is starting to come!!
Old 05-02-2007, 01:07 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Sounds great guys.

Pat I'd like to get in on the CT River run. Now that I have a real truck and B-Stubb fixed the trailer, I'm ready to rock and roll.

Looking forward to having fun Dan. I'm going to try and get a few 38 TG's from Milford to join in as well.

Looks like we'll have Jromy, Morgan, T-mone, Indy, Trevor and whoever wants to join in.
Old 05-02-2007, 06:15 PM
Registered

Ron , let's do the first run on the sound Sat May 12 as long as weather looks good .
Old 05-02-2007, 06:36 PM
Registered

Received 292 Likes on 138 Posts

How about the Pavilion in Old Lyme???????
Old 05-02-2007, 09:31 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Full Throttle 525
Sounds great guys.

Pat I'd like to get in on the CT River run. Now that I have a real truck and B-Stubb fixed the trailer, I'm ready to rock and roll.

Looking forward to having fun Dan. I'm going to try and get a few 38 TG's from Milford to join in as well.

Looks like we'll have Jromy, Morgan, T-mone, Indy, Trevor and whoever wants to join in.
Yep, Dave with the blue one and Screw It from the board. I'll get some of the Saybrook rack guys to come with us as well.
Old 05-02-2007, 10:17 PM
Registered

Ron, did you really have to post this in the Pantera section? I had been doing really well at not reading any horror stories and keeping my inner thoughts to myself... I guess I can't blame you though, since you are the Northeastern sales rep! .....
Anyway, can't wait to get out on the water with everyone . Looks like I'll be picking up the boat Mother's Day weekend - might be back to run on Sunday. 302Sport - how is the Pavilion? Is there dock space for multiple boats? Speaking of that, I was told there was a place on Long Island with lots of docks, bands, etc. somewhere near Manhassat Bay that we could run to and is a great time. Anybody know anything about it?
Old 05-03-2007, 06:18 AM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 865 Likes on 318 Posts

Looking forward to another year on this great body of water. I have some updating to do on the PowerPlay and probably won't be out until Labor Day.

Does anybody know what took the place of CoCo's in Huntington Harbor? Is it still a restautrant/club with a dock??

Quick Reply: Connecticut Fun runs

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.