Notices

Scumbag @ Lake Norman Run

Old 09-28-2008, 09:17 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Scumbag @ Lake Norman Run

You Lake Norman guys have a phony high-roller in your midst. Apppedigree ripped off this guy on a boat transaction. The buyer was naive & trusted him to deliver a clean title and now your boy is out running poker runs and making his Skater payments with the dough he didn't use to pay off the lien on his boat.

If someone knows this scumbag, let kim know that this isn't going away. Calls are being made. We'll pull whatever strings necessary to get this handled and see him prosecuted for interstate fraud. There's still time for him to skip the ugliness.

Thread here- http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...d.php?t=195865

Last edited by Chris Sunkin; 09-28-2008 at 09:23 AM.
Old 09-28-2008, 09:21 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Link doesn't work
Old 09-28-2008, 09:24 AM

Thanks- fixed it.

The guy comes right out and says the bank wants fees he doesn't think he owes and that's why he won't pay the boat off.
Old 09-28-2008, 10:19 AM
Crazy Energy
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by apppedigree
Hell yea. I rolled around at 145mph all morning dumping gas in the bilge - then ran slap out after that. I am a cheap loser!!!!! But the gauge said 1/2 tank so that is what I am going to say.

Had a great time - event went flawlessly.

You think you're a cheap loser!!!!! now wait till your in prison and some big black guy's have their way with you. I hope you have a great time and the event go's flawlessly! To bad the boat didn't catch fire with you in it.
Old 09-28-2008, 10:30 AM

Just read the thread.

He needs to pay off the bank, or simply take the boat back and refund all money. His excuses are nothing more than BS , he sold the boat, deliver the title. It would be time to call the bank directly and tell them you have possesion of it what DO THEY WANT TO DO?? Really may be time to involve police, claim you were defrauded out of the money.

We are going through a similar situation right now with a small boat, we sold it, have the money, cannot find owner (to get title) they just disappeared, certified letters to home and work come back, calls disconnected. Ultimately to keep our customer happy, were going to take the boat back and refund all money, and their not happy about it, but its the best we can do. I basicaly told them look at it this way, you got to use a boat all summer and never paid a penny for it!!!

WILL
Old 09-28-2008, 10:59 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Bruin i hope ya get this all rectified. Chris S i dont care what Stecz says about ya....your a helluva guy in my book bro.
Old 09-28-2008, 11:17 AM
Crazy Energy
Platinum Member

I called Senator Obama about this but he said his teleprompter was down and didn't know what to say.
Old 09-28-2008, 11:54 AM

Here's a thread on naming his new boat- I want to make damn sure all the people who know this pole-smoking priick know exactly what he's about. We'll see how chummy they all are with him once they find out who he is.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...6&highlight=32

Last edited by Chris Sunkin; 09-28-2008 at 01:05 PM.
Old 09-28-2008, 12:59 PM
Charter Member #37 /Moderator/Platinum Member
Charter Member

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts

C. P. B. A. Carolina Power Boat Assoc
Old 09-28-2008, 01:37 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Velocity Vector
You think you're a cheap loser!!!!! now wait till your in prison and some big black guy's have their way with you. I hope you have a great time and the event go's flawlessly! To bad the boat didn't catch fire with you in it.
LOL!

Quick Reply: Scumbag @ Lake Norman Run

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.