Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Hobknobbing with Reggie and the Pres. >

Hobknobbing with Reggie and the Pres.

Notices

Hobknobbing with Reggie and the Pres.

Old 05-12-2004, 11:22 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Hobknobbing with Reggie and the Pres.

A friend of mine in Maine docks his boat directly next to George Bush Sr's. boat. He goes down to the dock yesterday and there's George Sr. with his body gaurds standing around George's new Fountain fish boat with tripple Merc 225s.

George walks over to my buddy and says "like my new boat?" My buddy is like "man, who wouldn't!?). Anyway, he and George Sr. chat for a minute and guess who pops up out of the new Fountain and walks over to chat? Reggie himself!!!! All decked out in black leather cold weather gear and gold anchor chains. My buddy got to meet and chat with Reggie while he's chatting with the ex president!! Pretty cool eh?

George Sr. had just taken delivery on his new Fountain and Reggie was there to personally deliver the boat to George.

Cool stuff, wish I was there. I'll have pics of the new presidential fish-fast soon.
Old 05-12-2004, 11:31 AM
jtmiller02

Fidelity 3???

I know most of the pictures of him fishing were on fidelity 1 or fidelity 2 which looked to be a mid-size fountain CC

Old 05-12-2004, 11:34 AM
Registered

Yeah, the new one is definitely a CC, buddy thinks it's a 38'.
Old 05-12-2004, 11:59 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Did the Secret Serivce guys get a new Fountain too? I've been going to Kennebunkport with the family since I was a kid. I can remember seeing him heading out in the original Fidelity Cig with another very similar unnamed Cig following close behind.
Old 05-13-2004, 11:14 AM
Registered

Quote from rainmn:

"Did the Secret Serivce guys get a new Fountain too?I've been going to Kennebunkport with the family since I was a kid. I can remember seeing him heading out in the original Fidelity Cig with another very similar unnamed Cig following close behind. "

No, the Secret Service guys excort Bush in three rigged-out RIBs. Heavy duty RIBs. Plus, one or two Secret Service guys are always in Bush's boat.
Old 05-13-2004, 11:21 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by ThirdBird
Quote from rainmn:

"Did the Secret Serivce guys get a new Fountain too?I've been going to Kennebunkport with the family since I was a kid. I can remember seeing him heading out in the original Fidelity Cig with another very similar unnamed Cig following close behind. "

No, the Secret Service guys excort Bush in three rigged-out RIBs. Heavy duty RIBs. Plus, one or two Secret Service guys are always in Bush's boat.
Well... we wouldn't want Osama to take out W's daddy like the IRA took out Lord Mountbatten.........
Old 05-13-2004, 11:21 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

cool....
Old 05-13-2004, 11:40 AM
Registered

I thought that George was a Cig man.
Old 05-13-2004, 11:46 AM
Registered

was...maybe he didn't like that soft comfortable ride..
Old 05-13-2004, 12:22 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

So, that's where all the attention is going...because it seems no one else can get any.

Nonetheless, I think that's cool that you were hangin' out with GB Sr. and Reggie.

Quick Reply: Hobknobbing with Reggie and the Pres.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.