Big Concerts for The OPA Worlds

Notices

Old 09-01-2010, 01:23 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A little birdie has informed me of a couple of great concerts in Orange Beach, Alabama during the OPA Worlds in October, 2010 but first on behalf of the Board of Directors of OPA and our Staff I would like to thank Gary Nicklos for inviting us back to his beautiful town, the people of Orange Beach, Alabama for having The Jersey Boyz and the rest of the crews(Last time The Jersey Boyz were there they had to build a new jail because we were filmed getting arrested in just about every state) back, and everyone involved with putting the race on. Now for the news...THE BOYZ from JERSEY will once again meet THE JERSEY BOYZ! BON JOVI will be performing for the teams and town of Orange Beach, Alabama on Friday October 15, 2010, kick a$$ Rock and Roll for the a$$ kickin' Jersey Boyz! Next we will have the Great Country Superstar BRAD PAISLEY performing Sunday Night after the awards, The Ladies are gonna go nutz! So people, get ready for THUNDER ON THE GULF, Orange Beach, Alabama, JERSEY BOYZ STYLE, October 13 thru the 17, 2010...don't miss this one.

Last edited by AugiePensa; 09-02-2010 at 08:58 AM.
Old 09-01-2010, 01:38 PM
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AugiePensa
A little birdie has informed me of a couple of great concerts in Orange Beach, Alabama during the OPA Worlds in October, 2010 but first on behalf of the Board of Directors of OPA I would like to thank Gary Nickloes for inviting us back to his beautiful town, the people of Orange Beach, Alabama for having The Jersey Boyz and the rest of the crews(Last time The Jersey Boyz were there they had to build a new jail because we were filmed getting arrested in just about every state) back, and everyone involved with putting the race on. Now for the news...THE BOYZ from JERSEY will once again meet THE JERSEY BOYZ! BON JOVI will be performing for the teams and town of Orange Beach, Alabama on Friday October 15, 2010, kick a$$ Rock and Roll for the a$$ kickin' Jersey Boyz! Next we will have the Great Country Superstar BRAD PAISLEY performing Sunday Night after the awards, The Ladies are gonna go nutz! So people, get ready for THUNDER ON THE GULF, Orange Beach, Alabama, October 13 thru the 17, 2010...don't miss this one.
Nice
Old 09-01-2010, 05:07 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice work guys
Old 09-01-2010, 10:18 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Here's the web site for the concerts. You'll get free tickets with your hotel rooms. See details on the site.

www.concertsforthecoast.com
Old 09-01-2010, 10:48 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,075 Likes on 284 Posts

damn!
Old 09-01-2010, 11:08 PM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 6 Posts

Great work OPA!! I know who Bon Jovi is, who is the other dude?
Old 09-01-2010, 11:12 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

The other dude is TOP country dude. He'll draw a huge crowd along the Redneck Riviera. The goal is to have every hotel room and condo booked along the beach.

The concerts will be held at an outdoor ampitheather one mile west of the Dry Pits right on the beach so bring your scooters.

We are getting this info one or two days before they blow it out this weekend in order to allow you to book your rooms first!!
Old 09-02-2010, 07:05 AM
Registered

very cool, how is the 50k purse going to be divided up
Old 09-02-2010, 09:48 PM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Very nice!!!!!! Good work! Good luck to all teams who are going to Orange Beach for OPA worlds!

Chris
Old 09-02-2010, 10:05 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,075 Likes on 284 Posts

Originally Posted by Ron P
The other dude is TOP country dude. He'll draw a huge crowd along the Redneck Riviera. The goal is to have every hotel room and condo booked along the beach.

The concerts will be held at an outdoor ampitheather one mile west of the Dry Pits right on the beach so bring your scooters.

We are getting this info one or two days before they blow it out this weekend in order to allow you to book your rooms first!!
Hes an extremely good guitar player..I think boomer louie and me should jam with them lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.