Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Kryptonite
Difference between 23 and 27/29 Kryptonite? >

Difference between 23 and 27/29 Kryptonite?

Notices

Difference between 23 and 27/29 Kryptonite?

Old 08-23-2011, 04:36 PM
KN
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Difference between 23 and 27/29 Kryptonite?

Hey guys I looked at a 23' I/O Kryptonite this past weekend and was curiuos about how it compares to the 27/29? The bow was long and the v birth fairly large but you couldn't sit staight up in the cabin without hitting your head. The cockpit was tiny because of the I/O just two small seats on either side of the engine. I would like to see this in an outboard model. Do they just put a 4' plud in the mold and from that point forward the boats are identical. Does the 27/29 have more freeboard that the 23'

Thanks
Old 08-23-2011, 11:53 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,075 Likes on 284 Posts

Im pretty sure the 27 has more freeboard. The outboard models ran nice, pm George Yurick or sbracing, they both own one
Old 08-25-2011, 08:56 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mine is a bit of an oddball because its missing 5 inches ofh eight and a little length due to kirks customizations....the cockpit is small on mine with just a little room on either side of the seats in front and just a lil legroom in the back....3 wide is all that's fitting in the back seat....
I am probably gonna take it for a ride tomorrow so I will take some pics for u......