Notices

Cabins

Old 05-15-2013, 08:24 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cabins

Hey guys, I am looking pretty hard at the 31's. I was wondering if any one would be able to touch on the size of the cabins, and or some pictures. I have a family of four (two small children) and we like to over night once in a while. The kids can sleep out in the cockpit in sleeping bags, but the wife and I would like a bed in the cabin, and a place to change and relax a little in the evenings. I have yet to get inside one of these boats, so I don't know what the cabins are like. Other than this one thing, the rest of the boat would be excellent for our type of boating. According to all the research I have done on here. Any input would be great, thanks Rob!
Old 05-15-2013, 10:29 AM
Registered

Rob,your not going to square dance down below but there is plenty of room for two as long as you're of average size? When I built mine ,I put a bathroom in drivers side sponson and made a large t shaped bed with remove able cushions for extra storage in sponsons. My bed is 8'3" wide up front than runs back 52" before narrowing down to 44"wide to rear bulk head. As long as you don't sit up fast its all good.
Old 05-15-2013, 02:27 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by feline frenzy
Rob,your not going to square dance down below but there is plenty of room for two as long as you're of average size? When I built mine ,I put a bathroom in drivers side sponson and made a large t shaped bed with remove able cushions for extra storage in sponsons. My bed is 8'3" wide up front than runs back 52" before narrowing down to 44"wide to rear bulk head. As long as you don't sit up fast its all good.
Hey thanks!!! do you have to crawl everywhere, or can you sit up in certain in parts of the cabin for changing or making a sandwich? Thanks Rob!
Old 05-16-2013, 08:19 AM
Registered

You can sit up by the front bulk head, other than that its crawl. Pros and cons of a cat!but some cabin is better than none in my opinion? What boat are you looking at?
Old 05-16-2013, 09:32 AM
Registered

I really like the one in NJ, In the OSO classified's with the 600's and xr's. he says it runs 111 on gps.