Well I bought the ZRC from Texas >

Well I bought the ZRC from Texas

Notices

Well I bought the ZRC from Texas

Old 11-30-2015, 01:13 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Well I bought the ZRC from Texas

I just purchased the silver 05 ZRC from Texas from some super nice guys. I can say with the limited time I have been in the boat I am impressed. I am going to be doing some serious upgrades and will use this thread to document the process. The boat has 525's with XR ITS and it is running 93gps on the limiter hard with 28 pitch Herring 5 blade props. I am in the process of talking to herring to purchase 30 pitch herrings and test them out. We are replacing all the carbon fiber on the dash, a new GPS, new Mercury Vessel View, new stereo and some interior upgrades. I am on the fence and repainting the entire boat with Mitcher T. Pretty excited about this boat.
Old 11-30-2015, 04:50 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

Congrats on a great boat, you bought that from a good friend of mine, he was sad to see her go! But he has a few other boats to play with, as you know!!! Post a pic.
Old 11-30-2015, 06:59 PM
Registered

Congrats on the new ride. My favorite Donzi.
Old 11-30-2015, 09:24 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Thanks for the kind words John. Can't wait to see what you do. It always ran flawless and a blast to drive. Let me know if I can help in any way.
Old 11-30-2015, 09:50 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 797 Likes on 259 Posts

You got the best deal on OSO. Glad it worked out my friend. Can't wait to watch the upgrades take shape. Careful with the paint ideas, she's super classy as-is.
Old 12-01-2015, 08:31 AM
Registered

Im not going crazy just dont like the interior colors with red and grey. I am going for a cleaner updated look. The seats will be black alcantara with silver carbon fiber inserts and black double diamonds. The paint is nice I just hate red so I may change it up to something similar to the 46 skater v bottom with blue instead of the red in it.
Old 12-01-2015, 09:57 AM
Registered

Received 342 Likes on 120 Posts

Congratulations on your purchase! Good luck with the updates. I've heard talk that this Mitcher T guy can really paint.
Old 12-01-2015, 10:24 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 84 Likes on 31 Posts

Congrats and welcome to the club!

Be very careful with the alcantara because I have a couple friends who are very unhappy with the way it wears quickly compared to a good vinyl and some have issues with color bleed into the stitching.
Old 12-01-2015, 10:47 AM
Registered

I have been researching it and the only good quality material comes from germany and is called exo
Old 12-01-2015, 10:48 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Marginmn
Congratulations on your purchase! Good luck with the updates. I've heard talk that this Mitcher T guy can really paint.
Not only can he really paint, but he is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet. Great person to work with when you want to paint your boat

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.