Donzi 35ZR Open bow >

Donzi 35ZR Open bow

Notices

Donzi 35ZR Open bow

Old 03-16-2018, 05:56 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Donzi 35ZR Open bow

there were two open bow 35ZRs built. One is in New England and not available for sale....yet. The other, was initially sold in Arizona. Does anyone have any contacts out west. I have a 28 ZXO and I’m looking to move up in the near future and love the open bow.
Old 04-05-2018, 11:03 AM
Registered

Are you interested selling your 28 ZXO
Old 04-05-2018, 11:32 AM
Registered

Yes. At some point if I can find the right boat.
Its an 2006. 400 fresh water hours. 350 mags Pretty much a 9.8 out of 10.
We absolutely love the boat Everything is perfect on the boat. Just painted hull sides. Full hydraulic steering.
Engines and drives full service.
But I have to find the right boat first.
Old 05-16-2018, 02:01 PM
Registered

Received 26 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by StewLow
there were two open bow 35ZRs built. One is in New England and not available for sale....yet. The other, was initially sold in Arizona. Does anyone have any contacts out west. I have a 28 ZXO and I’m looking to move up in the near future and love the open bow.
There were at least 3 built. The original 2 were bright red and a purple/dark red color. That was back in 2012. A second purple/dark red one was made in 2017. It looks nearly identical to the 2012 boat. No table up front and the interior is nicer... 2017 has more stitching and more silver accents in the seats, the rear hatch is unusual for Donzi as it just has a "Z" and not ZR or other Donzi logos. I think it went to Big Thunder Marine. I know they will still build new ones if you want to buy a new one. Big Thunder probably knows where the 2017 went.