Donzi 28 ZX selling price? >

Donzi 28 ZX selling price?

Notices

Donzi 28 ZX selling price?

Old 10-11-2019, 10:30 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Donzi 28 ZX selling price?

Hello. I know there are many, many variables to the value of any boat, but looking for a price point for listing a Donzi 28 ZX. It's a 2000 model with 350 MAGs with about 550 hours. Comes with a triple axle aluminum trailer. What is the selling range on these, low and high? I can then determine a price point to start at, to actually move the boat and not just "have it for sale." Thanks in advance for the help! Bald Mike
Old 11-13-2019, 01:00 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

2000 Donzi 28 ZX that needs a little TLC, mostly needs paint repairs from dock rash. This is a good deal for somebody that has been wanting a Donzi speedboat! Mercruiser 350 MAG MPI engines with Bravo 1 Drives with 535 hours. Boat ran 67 mph GPS a week ago with the current 23P Mirage Plus props and was hitting the rev limiter...might turn 25P props and get 70 mph. Hydraulic steering, drive showers, newer Wetsounds speakers and amps, etc. Includes the triple axle trailer with all new tires with less than 50 miles on them. I have photos and videos of the boat on the water from November 3rd. Send me your email or cell number if you want the videos of the boat running. Call, text or email Mike 4-zero-2-650-8090. Boat is located in Omaha, NE Asking $26,000 or best offer.