Stainless Marine Polished GENIII Manifolds with tails

Notices

Stainless Marine Polished GENIII Manifolds with tails

Old 03-21-2021, 09:32 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stainless Marine Polished GENIII Manifolds with tails

Unfortunately, 3 kids has forced a long overdue shift in priorities.

Theses were built for a Bravo boat with big power and bought from a fellow forum member. They only look like they were run for a short time. Showing no signs of corrosion or overly sooty. At some point they were professionally fully polished.
They've been in storage for a while. I just got them out and was able to take detailed photos. I've already spoken with Stainless Marine, and they should be able to lookup what they were custom built for. There are allot of gaskets, hoses fittings, V band clamps, and all the specific stainless bolts that go with these.

Tails are 4.5” OD, approximately 22” overall from flange to tip. Approximately 12.5” overall drop from top of tail to bottom. 3.25” from flange to start of drop transition. The drop happens over 11”, then from the end of the transition to the tip is just about 8”

BTW, it took me 10 minutes at most, with my 3” pneumatic buffer to get that manifold back to the finish shown.

Manifolds are serialized 5240 & 5241

Asking $3500

PM me if interested

Last edited by Waveform; 03-21-2021 at 09:36 PM.
Old 03-29-2021, 06:18 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Pm sent, thank you