Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Donzi
2023 Lake St Clair Donzi Fun Run video. >

2023 Lake St Clair Donzi Fun Run video.

Notices

2023 Lake St Clair Donzi Fun Run video.

Old 10-11-2023, 03:28 PM
Registered

Received 638 Likes on 295 Posts
Default 2023 Lake St Clair Donzi Fun Run video.

I already posted this video in the video section, but I like it so much that I post it here too in case it escaped any Donzi fans. It's now more than 20 years since I joined the Donzi.net forum. It was the first forum of any kind I joined. Had little expectations, but since I loved the Donzi boats since I was a kid in the '60s I just had to check it out. I didn't even own a Donzi and strangely I haven't yet either. For some weird reason there have been other boats that have been landing in my lap and a few I truly had to chase down. In the beginning, the fellows on the Donzi.net forum were just signatures, like Cuda, BUIZILLA, gcarter, thescooter, and so on. In time they became friends and we exchanged first names. I felt very privileged to have gotten to know these fellows who shared so much helpful boating information. Some of these guys have now passed and I'm not doing very well healthwise myself. As a matter of fact, I haven't posted on the Donzi.net forum for maybe five years, so I'm not sure how active the forum is. Most of the Donzi crowd were back East and a few fellows were in the Rockies and in Canada. Very few of us were on the 'Left Coast'. I did my boating on the California & Arizona lakes, along the Colorado River, and in the Pacific Ocean. Therefore I eventually joined forums like Riverdavesplace, Performanceboats, and OSO. I post this video with hope that I get some Donzi enthusiasts responding with photos of their Donzi boats. I.m.h.o. there are few classic fiberglass performance boats that look as cool as the Donzi.
Cheers, Lars.

Last edited by larslindroth; 10-11-2023 at 05:07 PM.
The following users liked this post:
Wally (10-12-2023)
Old 10-12-2023, 08:15 AM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Received 949 Likes on 478 Posts

great video! No stupid music just raw motors! Love it

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!
Old 12-06-2023, 11:19 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Nice video!
There is only few of us with Donzi boats on the west coast. I use mine mostly at the Colorado River. I felt in love with Donzi boats after seeing Donzilla, a 43zr that used to be in Havasu. Unfortunately the owner passed away and the boat went to LOTO I think