Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Skater (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/skater-42/)
-   -   Need Picture of a 46' skater..white.... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/skater/158619-need-picture-46-skater-white.html)

rocketboat 05-18-2007 07:23 PM

Need Picture of a 46' skater..white....

Hey everyone...

We are looking for a picture of an all white 46' full canopy Skater. (Preferrably a 4 seater version...) We are closer to landing a sponsor to go racing in the turbine class of the OSS and we want to Photoshop the companies logo/paint scheme on to the side of the boat for a presentation package.

We have some great shots of PLANETMAN but it is post paintjob... does anyone know where that boat was painted up and are there any shots prior to paint??

Cheers.

mustgoracingmustgoracingmustgoracing

BLee 05-21-2007 10:59 AM

1 Attachment(s)
The Planetman design was done by The Art of Design. I'm not sure who painted it as Snack Attack.

The Menace 05-21-2007 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by BLee (Post 2134883)
The Planetman design was done by The Art of Design. I'm not sure who painted it as Snack Attack.

My guess is Guardado since he is right down the street from Grant. You could call Grant at Grant's Offshore Outdrive in Lauderdale. I had the full tour of Snack Attack a couple months ago. Real nice.

Not to change the subject but, I also had the privilage of being able to get up close and see the cockpit and engine compartments of the "NEW" Geico turbine race boat. Wow, Wow, Wow. A beautiful piece of work inside and out. Guardado painted this one. Incredibly flawless graphics. The finish in the cockpit looks more set up for pleasure than racing.

DriverofDonzi 05-21-2007 04:21 PM

Rocketboat,

You about land a new sponsor?!?! and now looking for a boat??? :) :)

Ryan Beckley 05-21-2007 05:11 PM

I can email you a line drawing......send me your email addy.

[email protected]

BLee 05-21-2007 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by The Menace (Post 2134985)
My guess is Guardado since he is right down the street from Grant. You could call Grant at Grant's Offshore Outdrive in Lauderdale. I had the full tour of Snack Attack a couple months ago. Real nice.

Not to change the subject but, I also had the privilage of being able to get up close and see the cockpit and engine compartments of the "NEW" Geico turbine race boat. Wow, Wow, Wow. A beautiful piece of work inside and out. Guardado painted this one. Incredibly flawless graphics. The finish in the cockpit looks more set up for pleasure than racing.

Yeah Snack Attack is real nice. I wish it was still the Planetman paint though. I've always liked "Lick This" personally.

I can't wait to see Geico at a race somewhere. :cool:

The Menace 05-22-2007 06:37 AM

Originally Posted by BLee (Post 2135560)
Yeah Snack Attack is real nice. I wish it was still the Planetman paint though. I've always liked "Lick This" personally.

I can't wait to see Geico at a race somewhere. :cool:

"Lick This" was a sweet concept combination of name and graphics.

I took a couple quick pics of the sides of Geico. It was squeezed in a tight bay. Lighting and clarity of the shots came out great just up too close. Will try to dig them out. The color is a wild brilliant light green. Turbine class.

Brandon, according to an update last Friday "HF" should be finished next week. Will unveil with some new shots added to the Skater pics thread. We are in process of building the new bunks for the lift.

DriverofDonzi 05-23-2007 11:55 AM

I am just wondering....how come Planetman isnt racing anymore????

Ryan Beckley 05-23-2007 03:33 PM

Planet Man is now Snack Attack......

DriverofDonzi 05-23-2007 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by Ryan Beckley (Post 2138056)
Planet Man is now Snack Attack......

Ohh.........is Snack Attack still racing or what???