Attn: Frank (appsyscons) >

Attn: Frank (appsyscons)

Notices

Attn: Frank (appsyscons)

Old 11-27-2008, 05:43 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Attn: Frank (appsyscons)

I'm over visiting my brother in Englewood and have my 32 Skater, looking to do some boating tomorrow around Port Charlotte. if your around let me know.

Paul
Old 11-27-2008, 08:18 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Paul,

My Skater is presently on the trailer, done getting ready for this weekends FMO run.

You should consider joining FMO and coming on the run. Round trip, from my dock, to the start point, the run, and back to my dock is 142 miles. I am 60 miles, by water, from the start point.

Call me tonight or Fri, maybe we can meet up, or discuss your coming on the FMO run.

I expect to ramp in tomorrow (Fri) and the head to my lift on the Myakka River, but not planning on doing much boating, other than that in Fri.

You are welcome to tie up at my dock for a visit, we just have to watch the winter tides, in the morning.

My office number is below, it forwards to my cell, when I am out.

Frank Fasulo
O:941-697-0200
Attached Thumbnails Attn: Frank (appsyscons)-homeport.jpg  
Old 11-28-2008, 06:59 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Frank is are port charlotte punta gorda skater club ambassador hay frank went to the spray booth today looking good the blue is awsome cant wait did not take pics just video will be back out there next week will tack picks then have fun this week end be safe tell franky i said hello
Old 11-29-2008, 01:09 PM
Registered

TZ, how does the 32 run with the twin 300xs? speed 95 or so?
Old 11-29-2008, 03:35 PM
Registered

DK
Yes it runs 95 + or - with four blades but let me make a few points. I'm not looking for the absolute top end number, I could raise the motors and take some of the conveniences out ( dual coolers with rack and a 3 step ladder that goes down into bilge) etc.. I could also prop it to run 100ish but thats not how we boat. What I mean and I hope no one is offended but boating in South Florida is unlike most places in the country in that we truly run " offshore" There is generally alot of throttling involved therefore I'm set up for acceleration and mid range. As a comparison I ran yesterday in SW Florida in the gulf and you basiscally just put the sticks to the dash and go, absolutely beautiful water but a little boring ( at least to me). Long story short, for me it's setup just right

Paul
Oh yea I have to admit I love the 3mpg...and warranty
Old 11-30-2008, 11:25 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Paul,

You should have come, we had a great time

The past weekend, we participated in the third annual Ft. Myers Offshore (FMO) Thanksgiving weekend run.

Our destination was South Seas Plantation.

For us it was a round trip of 100 miles, by boat. The weather was perfect, the seas were a bit bumpy, and SSP is an amazing place.

This was my wife Nancy’s, first ride in this Skater. I dropped her off at SSP before the event started.

Thank you Bob Barnhart and the entire FMO board/team for a great event.

I have posted the 70 pictures we took at

http://www.kodakgallery.com/ViewSlid....1228064342293