32 skater prop diameter ?? #6's >

32 skater prop diameter ?? #6's

Notices

32 skater prop diameter ?? #6's

Old 04-14-2011, 09:35 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by PARKER RABE
ran great , fuking tranny let go , boat was supposed to be turn key at the time of the transaction?
I read the thread over at Scream and Fly, don't worry, I won't burden either of them (the sellers) with carrying off any of my money.
Old 04-14-2011, 09:54 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i dont want any problems , just a boat that runs!
Old 04-15-2011, 10:29 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

got great pics , but cant post em
here's your pics parker , nice looking Skater that chameleon paint is Killer
Attached Thumbnails 32 skater prop diameter ?? #6's-skater-parker-rabe-1.jpg   32 skater prop diameter ?? #6's-skater-parker-rabe-2.jpg  

Last edited by RunninHotRacing163.1; 04-15-2011 at 11:58 AM. Reason: pic download
Old 04-15-2011, 11:43 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

Nice boat, sorry to hear about your problems, wasn't that boat @ Shogren once upon a time. But you didn't buy it from Scott, correct?
BTW, I don't own a Cat because of the $$ of Cat insurance here if Fl. Was it hard/expense to insure that beauty here in FL?
Thanks,
Dean
Old 04-15-2011, 11:56 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Dean Ferry
Nice boat, sorry to hear about your problems, wasn't that boat @ Shogren once upon a time. But you didn't buy it from Scott, correct?
BTW, I don't own a Cat because of the $$ of Cat insurance here if Fl. Was it hard/expense to insure that beauty here in FL?
Thanks,
Dean
u had to bring that up did'nt you
Old 04-15-2011, 11:58 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by FullAuto9
I read the thread over at Scream and Fly, don't worry, I won't burden either of them (the sellers) with carrying off any of my money.
Hey BIG Daddy post the Link so we can all be better edumacated
Old 04-15-2011, 12:04 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing163.1
here's your pics parker , nice looking Skater that chameleon paint is Killer
a few more
Attached Thumbnails 32 skater prop diameter ?? #6's-skater-parker-rabe-3.jpg   32 skater prop diameter ?? #6's-skater-parker-rabe-4.jpg   32 skater prop diameter ?? #6's-skater-parker-rabe-5.jpg  

Last edited by RunninHotRacing163.1; 04-15-2011 at 12:21 PM. Reason: pic downloads
Old 04-15-2011, 02:35 PM
Registered

yea bough the boat from shogrun ..........supposed to have fresh motors ? what a fuking joke that was , fuking things were wore the **** out ...
Old 04-15-2011, 06:27 PM
Registered

Thumbs up Fresh Motors

Parker,

I am sorry that you had problems with your motors but in fairness just a few things. The motors were fresh when they were put in the Skater. The motors came out of an MTI @ Pier 57 and were sold to us then we sold to customer who owned the Skater which you were aware of.

When you called me about the boat I told you the boat was ready to go with exception of having motors ECM's programmed properly. You were told not to run the boat by me and the owner of the boat. You decided to run boat even though you were advised not to run until engine builder flew into see you and program/map ECM's. You chose to run boat then called me and told me it would not run right and it was back firing and popping which was most likely detonation which was also the assumption by the people you dropped the motors off to after you blew them up.

Even though I did "not" sell you the boat, did not take your trade and did not deliver you the boat I offered to throw $500.00 towards you to help pay the $1,000 the builder wanted to fly down and program your motors which you did not want to participate in. You then tried to run motors again and called about more problems with more back firing.

I think this would all be mute today if you did not run boat as advised. Shogren did not sell you this boat. The customer sold directly to you, met you in TN and took your trade and you paid seller.

In closing, I am sorry for your problems but feel the could have easily been avoided. I do not have 38's but I have a set of 17 X 37.5 that you could use to test if it helped.

Best of luck.

Regards,

Scott Shogren

yea bough the boat from shogrun ..........supposed to have fresh motors ? what a fuking joke that was , fuking things were wore the **** out ...
Old 04-15-2011, 07:06 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,073 Likes on 283 Posts

Very classy post, we have a customer who bought a Fountain from...he loved the way he got treated

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.