32 skater what speed can i be seeing with my set up

Notices

32 skater what speed can i be seeing with my set up

Old 12-15-2011, 10:43 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 54 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by 32skater
h2oboater-- thanks , do you know what happened to the back seat hatch / cover that is on there while in the racing pics?? or was there never a back seat in it at the time?? i just wondering i would love to get ahold of that for poker runs its most likly long gone

and is that the only stuff there is on this boat is the 2008 stuff ?
After Joe sold her it was reworked [dont know by who] into a pleasure cat with that back seat. It had full canopies when we had it. After she sank Skater put a new rear deck & hatches on her. How is that repair holding up ???? After she flipped & sank this cat went on to win many races. The post on OSO from 2008 on are the only post about her that I know of..
Old 12-16-2011, 05:31 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Here are a few more pic's from back in the day.
Attached Thumbnails 32 skater what speed can i be seeing with my set up-easter-e-2-h2o.jpg   32 skater what speed can i be seeing with my set up-eastern-e-6-h2o.jpg   32 skater what speed can i be seeing with my set up-eastern-e-1-h2o.jpg  

32 skater what speed can i be seeing with my set up-eastern-e-3-h2o.jpg   32 skater what speed can i be seeing with my set up-eastern-e-5-h2o.jpg  
Old 12-16-2011, 06:46 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is that a smal block ?
Old 12-16-2011, 09:39 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by h2oboater
After Joe sold her it was reworked [dont know by who] into a pleasure cat with that back seat. It had full canopies when we had it. After she sank Skater put a new rear deck & hatches on her. How is that repair holding up ???? After she flipped & sank this cat went on to win many races. The post on OSO from 2008 on are the only post about her that I know of..
the structer is all good i would of never guessed it was raced or even flipped or sank only thing wrong with the body is blisters and stress cracks its in my garage right now getting all the body work done and ready for paint should have it painted some time after the new year
[IMG][/IMG] got the power in took some time boat never had mercury wire harness , so we put some in her
Old 12-17-2011, 01:02 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by KEVLARKAT32
Is that a smal block ?
Yes they were 372cu 710hp Katech smallblocks, we ran 35 races with them from 1992 to 95, and never a engine failure.
Old 12-17-2011, 06:43 AM
Registered

Nice , what compression ?
Old 12-17-2011, 10:32 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by KEVLARKAT32
Nice , what compression ?
I believe they were 12.5 compression, also they had a dry sump oil system with one 1050 cfm Holley carb. We ran these engines for five races then back to Katech to be freshened up.
Old 12-17-2011, 10:52 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Here are a few pic's of the damage from the crash. Skater did a great job repairing her.
Attached Thumbnails 32 skater what speed can i be seeing with my set up-e-crash-h2o.jpg   32 skater what speed can i be seeing with my set up-e-crash-h2o-1.jpg   32 skater what speed can i be seeing with my set up-e-crash-h2o-2.jpg  

32 skater what speed can i be seeing with my set up-e-crash-h2o-4.jpg  
Old 12-17-2011, 12:35 PM
Registered

yea they did, you can not see any of those marks on the boat at all , when i bought the boat it even came with the sling straps to crane it off the trailer lol i changed the trailer on the front with some bump stops so it could be driving on and off the trailer
i was thinking after she gets some new paint , i was thinking of putting eastern express back on the side of it ?? i just dont know how people would take it i dont want any one affended or anything ??
Old 12-21-2011, 09:18 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by 32skater
yea they did, you can not see any of those marks on the boat at all , when i bought the boat it even came with the sling straps to crane it off the trailer lol i changed the trailer on the front with some bump stops so it could be driving on and off the trailer
i was thinking after she gets some new paint , i was thinking of putting eastern express back on the side of it ?? i just dont know how people would take it i dont want any one affended or anything ??
Joe who was the owner, driver of EASTRN EXPRESS passed on a few years ago. Ironhead and I have talked & think it would be a great idea to honor Joe & his Skater.
Attached Thumbnails 32 skater what speed can i be seeing with my set up-joe-bob-k-bob-m.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.