Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Skater (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/skater-42/)
-   -   Who has Skater parts? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/skater/324035-who-has-skater-parts.html)

Taboma 03-18-2015 08:54 AM

Originally Posted by thedonz (Post 4280289)
I don't know anything about that pedal assembly other than it was advertised as In Control and it works in conjunction with the hand controls. It is installed in the 32 Skater I purchased and in the process of updating at Chief. Originally, I planned on keeping it, but I am taking it out. It seems very sturdy for sure and splits down the middle for dual action. Whatever is part of the assembly will go with it. I don't even know what it costs. My information is that the manufacturer was purchased by another entity and now the product is called N Control.

FP, I think this is the same setup as Dale has (Skater30). You may want to contact him on the specifics of this equipment.

Flightplan 03-18-2015 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by thedonz (Post 4280289)
I don't know anything about that pedal assembly other than it was advertised as In Control and it works in conjunction with the hand controls. It is installed in the 32 Skater I purchased and in the process of updating at Chief. Originally, I planned on keeping it, but I am taking it out. It seems very sturdy for sure and splits down the middle for dual action. Whatever is part of the assembly will go with it. I don't even know what it costs. My information is that the manufacturer was purchased by another entity and now the product is called N Control.

If this unit comes with all components to hook in with throttles I am very interested. Looks like I might be replacing all of my controls now so I will need the foot control to be compatible. Please see if you have all of the cables and adapter that link the unit to the sticks.

Flightplan 03-18-2015 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by Nice Pair (Post 4279072)
2) hinges
2) hood pins,brackets, locks and hardware
1 roll over bow light

Make me an offer + shipping.

p. s. cleats could be re-polished (I can handle that if they are the type cleat you want)

I will let you know when I get my little "care package" of parts from LAr. It's on the way now. I will probably need some of , if not all of your hardware.

I've decided against adding two pop up cleats in lieu of adding 4 of those popup mushroom style fender cleats. Thanks anyway.

Nice Pair 03-18-2015 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by Flightplan (Post 4280785)
I will let you know when I get my little "care package" of parts from LAr. It's on the way now. I will probably need some of , if not all of your hardware.

I've decided against adding two pop up cleats in lieu of adding 4 of those popup mushroom style fender cleats. Thanks anyway.

"Cool" let me know.

thedonz 04-20-2015 09:07 AM

Originally Posted by Flightplan (Post 4280477)
If this unit comes with all components to hook in with throttles I am very interested. Looks like I might be replacing all of my controls now so I will need the foot control to be compatible. Please see if you have all of the cables and adapter that link the unit to the sticks.

It is presently installed and works so I assume it is complete with all components.

Let me know if you are still interested so I can have it removed.

skate 04-20-2015 04:42 PM

My VV Race edition, Garmin, and Gauges are available. i have in dash trim indicators with cables.

lightspeed 04-29-2015 07:22 AM

i have a race hatch for a 28 u could cut it down if u want