Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Sonic (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/sonic-46/)
-   -   Took the new boat out today!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/sonic/126339-took-new-boat-out-today.html)

carrboy 03-31-2006 06:45 PM

Took the new boat out today!!!

3 Attachment(s)
Took delivery wednesday night,took it out today,AWESOME!!!

GO4BROKE 03-31-2006 08:20 PM

Re: Took the new boat out today!!!

VERY nice. Thats probably the nicest boat to launch at Wrights Marina!

bn 04-01-2006 08:03 AM

Sweet ride!

Quiet Storm 04-01-2006 08:38 AM

Looks great :drink: I like the drive guard on the trailer too.

How was the ride?

carrboy 04-01-2006 12:09 PM

It was awesome!!! 83 gps , 4 people , full of gas...not as fast as my 31 w/sc's but a great ride!!! :drink:

sonic31 04-01-2006 12:09 PM

Nice!!!!!! :drink:

Doller Offshore 04-03-2006 01:33 PM

wow Mike, you got a nice boat.
Funny, that is the boat I had listed and you offered low on....and wouldn't come up when the owner countered..
Guess you had the owner cancel the contract then contacted him yourself to buy it, less commision. Glad I spent all of that time pointing out what a great buy it was, you did apparently think so.

carrboy 04-03-2006 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by Doller Offshore
wow Mike, you got a nice boat.
Funny, that is the boat I had listed and you offered low on....and wouldn't come up when the owner countered..
Guess you had the owner cancel the contract then contacted him yourself to buy it, less commision. Glad I spent all of that time pointing out what a great buy it was, you did apparently think so.

Actually Mindi , a friend of mine gave me the info on the boat after we talked.He found it on ebay last year.You did insult me a little though when you said I wouldn't get the boat for what I offered...at least in my last saved email you sent me is how I took it.I really hope there is no hard feelings,business is business,I wish I got every job I spent hours & hours on with customers, but I can't win them all either.You are very correct,I got a great boat! :D

farfrumwerken 04-06-2006 09:42 PM

Nice Ride, Carrboy. What's the tech data - year, length, motors, drives, props, etc.? I'm not seeing those numbers with a full load of gas/bodies on my 386. I like the trailer too. Manufacturer?

carrboy 04-07-2006 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by farfrumwerken
Nice Ride, Carrboy. What's the tech data - year, length, motors, drives, props, etc.? I'm not seeing those numbers with a full load of gas/bodies on my 386. I like the trailer too. Manufacturer?

1998 386 w/triple 500 hp's...bravo drives w/30 pitch bravos(4-blade),water was flat...I'll let ya know how it does in the rough,if it ever warms up!BTW,trailers an '01 myco.