Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Sonic (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/sonic-46/)
-   -   Made the decision to list the sonic today (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/sonic/269672-made-decision-list-sonic-today.html)

FuelinAround 01-29-2012 08:39 PM

Made the decision to list the sonic today

Well we decided to put our 31 on ebay today to see what happens. If it sells we will be in the market for something in the 35-38 range. I started adding up receipts over the past 3 years and I had a fortune in it so it was hard to do but I know in the long run we want something larger. Look forward to browsing around at the Miami Boat Show next month and maybe having a new toy this summer. We really like the full amenities of the sonic so I think we will look hard at a 38 Sonic, Powerquest. Wish we could find a Cig with a bathroom because that would be our first choice. Thanks for all the support guys and wish us luck!

If she doesn't sell it will be time to start dumping some money into cosmetic things so either way will be fun.:lolhit:

pullmytrigger 02-02-2012 10:03 AM

did you try and sell it here?.....Im looking for a 31 but I would have to sell mine first.....Im wishing myself good luck on that.....:rolleyes:

Isnt Darrell Waltrip from Owensboro KY??

FuelinAround 02-02-2012 01:30 PM

No I just put it on eBay... I had it on here last year and never got any responses. Got 55 watchers and 11 bids on eBay in 3 days so it's just easier to rate.

TBAG 02-02-2012 01:40 PM

Looks good, first pic on the auction looks like you're pulling out of Jamestown?

verbi69 02-02-2012 01:54 PM

Good luck with the sale.
I've got the 38 your looking for!!

Cheers,

Mike

45Tripps 02-02-2012 03:43 PM

Good luck with the sale. Hope you stay Sonic. You wont be dissapointed in moving up the line.

The Cigs are real nice, alot of bling bling ( depending on the age/year ), but no ammenities compared to Sonic, especially the no enclosed bathroom. A porta potti under a seat cushion is crazy in my opinon for what a cig costs. To each their own though.

The ride quality will be the same in a Cig or Sonic in the 38 up range unless you go steps and big power in the Cig. The Cig will be faster because of the steps. Straight bottom, same ride and speed for the most part with equal power. More room and ammenities in the Sonic.

Again best of luck.

FuelinAround 02-02-2012 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by 45Tripps (Post 3608060)
Good luck with the sale. Hope you stay Sonic. You wont be dissapointed in moving up the line.

The Cigs are real nice, alot of bling bling ( depending on the age/year ), but no ammenities compared to Sonic, especially the no enclosed bathroom. A porta potti under a seat cushion is crazy in my opinon for what a cig costs. To each their own though.

The ride quality will be the same in a Cig or Sonic in the 38 up range unless you go steps and big power in the Cig. The Cig will be faster because of the steps. Straight bottom, same ride and speed for the most part with equal power. More room and ammenities in the Sonic.

Again best of luck.

45 do you have rid time in both? I am looks at 38 flat bottom cig (with e real toilet) and some 38 sonics. I really want to get into he 70's on my next boat.

FuelinAround 02-02-2012 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by verbi69 (Post 3607974)
Good luck with the sale.
I've got the 38 your looking for!!

Cheers,

Mike

What is it?

FuelinAround 02-02-2012 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by pullmytrigger (Post 3607777)
did you try and sell it here?.....Im looking for a 31 but I would have to sell mine first.....Im wishing myself good luck on that.....:rolleyes:

Isnt Darrell Waltrip from Owensboro KY??

They sure are. Played golf with them both in a yearly fundraiser we used to do.

45Tripps 02-02-2012 07:53 PM

I have ridden in many Sonics, No Cigs. The 38 sonic with 500's will run mid 70's, maybe a little more depending on a few factors.