36' Ocean Spirit >

36' Ocean Spirit

Notices

36' Ocean Spirit

Old 07-08-2014, 09:56 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 36' Ocean Spirit

Hi, I am new to the site and am looking for some information. I seen a 36' Ocean Spirit built by Sonic on Steve Pound wholesalers site and looked really nice. I took a ride to Sonic's factory in Fort Pierce they were finishing up another 36' Ocean Spirit , a 32' Cat and a 42' Aronoli. They all looked really nice. Does anyone have any info on these???
Old 07-09-2014, 03:53 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Do some research on this site. I would recommend staying away from them period!! Totally robbed me. Feel free to pm me if you would like more info.
Old 07-11-2014, 09:03 AM
Registered

Ok. Thanks. I am surprised though I've spoken to a lot of people who told me they were an excellent company to deal with. I was told that they did have some issues when they first took over Sonic with giving credit to buyers and then being taken advantage of but that they recently did some restructuring and are starting to produce quite a few boats as I seen when I drove up to the factory. (thought the 36' was beautiful) But thanks for the reply I will go in with my eyes open.
Old 07-16-2014, 11:01 AM
Registered

Just saw the 38" HyperSonic sold on the Pier 57 website. WOW! That boat looks tremendous. Out of my league but hoping maybe I can find something similar out there on a smaller scale. Any info would be appreciated Thxs
Old 07-20-2014, 04:25 AM
Registered

It was beautiful.
Originally Posted by VWI7343
Just saw the 38" HyperSonic sold on the Pier 57 website. WOW! That boat looks tremendous. Out of my league but hoping maybe I can find something similar out there on a smaller scale. Any info would be appreciated Thxs
Old 07-20-2014, 08:26 AM
Charter Member #1055/Moderator
Charter Member

Its a shame none of these new boat owners are on OSO. I haven't seen a pic of a new sonic in a long time.
Old 08-06-2014, 03:44 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 74 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by GO4BROKE
Its a shame none of these new boat owners are on OSO. I haven't seen a pic of a new sonic in a long time.
I was just looking on the Sonic site.New pictures of the 36 Ocean Spirit posted.
It looks really sharp..
Old 08-06-2014, 09:54 PM
Registered

Received 23 Likes on 10 Posts

The 36 Ocean Spirit molds belong to a friend of mine (same person that owns 45 Aronow molds).He's leasing them to Sonic on some kind of deal.... I used to rig for Sonic when Jay Ross owned them. I learned a lot about quality control from them. Jay would walk the shop ,look over your shoulder for 1/2 an hour,and tell you exactly how he wanted something done. Every boat that was completed would get water tested and the whole crew was invited to go (usually till 1 or 2 AM). Great place to work when your 20 something!!! Those Ocean Spirit molds are a complete new design and only a few boats have been pulled from them.

Last edited by PARASAIL941; 08-07-2014 at 11:05 PM.
Old 08-07-2014, 06:34 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by PARASAIL941
The 36 Ocean Spirit molds belong to a friend of mine (same person that owns 47 Aronow molds).He's leasing them to Sonic on some kind of deal.... I used to rig for Sonic when Jay Ross owned them. I learned a lot about quality control from them. Jay would walk the shop ,look over your shoulder for 1/2 an hour,and tell you exactly how he wanted something done. Every boat that was completed would get water tested and the whole crew was invited to go (usually till 1 or 2 AM). Great place to work when your 20 something!!! Those Ocean Spirit molds are a complete new design and only a few boats have been pulled from them.

Well said!
Old 08-09-2014, 07:07 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by myturn
Well said!
Somehow I doubt there is any quality control going on with any Frisini related project. Really, who's capable of watching what?
Smells like more lawsuits and trouble ahead.
Good luck with your deposit people.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.