anyone know this boat or its owner?

Notices

anyone know this boat or its owner?

Old 01-26-2016, 12:29 PM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
What's wrong with calling the broker?
Chances are, the agreement with the broker means it's not listed for sale privately at the same time.
That's how mine was set up, although the new owner tried to deal with me directly quite a few times even though I stated it was via broker only.
Old 01-26-2016, 05:26 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Nate5.0
Mine was garage stored it's entire life, every factory option, on a 2013 trailer and went for a LOT less than that.
i know Nate... i bought it. and im missing air conditioning which is a factory option.
Old 01-26-2016, 05:32 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by D_Max400
i know Nate... i bought it. and im missing air conditioning which is a factory option.
Want me to call Sonic for you?

Old 01-26-2016, 05:36 PM
Registered

That's how mine was set up, although the new owner tried to deal with me directly quite a few times even though I stated it was via broker only.
.... you mean cause you said anything i need dont hesitate to ask you or talk to you about it? also when you have things listed through a broker and listed personally it typically will get mistaken that way and people would usually rather deal with the owner personally rather than a broker. just an opinion on listing with both options.
Old 01-26-2016, 05:38 PM
Registered

Want me to call Sonic for you?

just clearing up that this boat doesnt have every factory option, as you stated for the pricing differences between that boat and this one. id also say its about 10k-15k high
Old 01-26-2016, 05:40 PM
Registered

.... you mean cause you said anything i need dont hesitate to ask you or talk to you about it? also when you have things listed through a broker and listed personally it typically will get mistaken that way and people would usually rather deal with the owner personally rather than a broker. just an opinion on listing with both options.
I answered every question you ever asked did I not?

I just wanted to make sure the deal went through Scott which I stated to you and we ended up doing. I also understand people would rather deal with the owner and not the broker but sometimes it just doesn't work that way. That is why I said feel free to ask me whatever you wish but the deal had to be completed through Suncoast.
Old 01-26-2016, 05:42 PM
Registered

just clearing up that this boat doesnt have every factory option, as you stated for the pricing differences between that boat and this one. id also say its about 10k-15k high
From my understanding that was all options at time of purchase that Sonic offered, If it is not then my fault but from when I originally bought it it was stated that was every option you could get from factory.
Old 01-26-2016, 05:48 PM
Registered

I answered every question you ever asked did I not?

I just wanted to make sure the deal went through Scott which I stated to you and we ended up doing. I also understand people would rather deal with the owner and not the broker but sometimes it just doesn't work that way. That is why I said feel free to ask me whatever you wish but the deal had to be completed through Suncoast.
you did! great dealing with you for sure! makes me feel great seeing all these sonics with these prices actually lol
Old 01-26-2016, 05:51 PM
Registered

you did! great dealing with you for sure! makes me feel great seeing all these sonics with these prices actually lol
It was great to deal with you as well Mike,. Most of all as I have said to you a bunch, I am glad it went to someone that will love it and enjoy it as much as it should be. I know it is in the right hands for sure.
Old 01-26-2016, 07:48 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RGPIII
I'm actually posting about it for a friend he is interested in one. That's one he found and sent to me.
If your friend is still in the market for a 358. I have a friend of mine here in VA that is looking to sell his.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.