Looking for info on a 2002 386 "Snake Eyes" >

Looking for info on a 2002 386 "Snake Eyes"

Notices

Looking for info on a 2002 386 "Snake Eyes"

Old 03-10-2017, 11:32 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Looking for info on a 2002 386 "Snake Eyes"

I have a friend looking at the 2002 386 Sonic called "Snake Eyes". I've done some searching on here and can't find anything. Who can give me the low down on this boat. All info appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Old 03-10-2017, 06:39 PM
Registered

Received 53 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by JMS322 View Post
I have a friend looking at the 2002 386 Sonic called "Snake Eyes". I've done some searching on here and can't find anything. Who can give me the low down on this boat. All info appreciated. Thank you in advance.
http://flpowerboat.com/gallery/displ...album=30&pos=1

Think the owner was from the PA area but not 100% sure.......and that was 12 years ago so who knows how many have owned it since.
Old 03-11-2017, 09:27 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Supposedly tthe boat is still owned by the original owner.
Old 03-11-2017, 09:38 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 65 Likes on 31 Posts

If it's still owned by the original owner, then that's Art who owns Gilligan's Pier in MD.
http://www.gilliganspier.com/
The boat stayed on a lift at the end of his pier for the majority of the seasons I've visited there.
This would be brackish water, outside of the Washington DC area, part of the Potomac River off of the Chesapeake Bay.

Art always took good care of the boat, and I actually only saw him use it on a few Poker Runs around the region and maybe a few trips to FL.
I do believe the "Snake Eyes" is painted on the boat.

Many of us bought our Sonics from Frank Marchone (RIP) who was the top salesman for Sonic back in the days of Jay Ross, and the Factory in Fort Lauderdale right off I-95. Outside of FL, the Chesapeake Bay had the largest concentration of Sonics anywhere. This boat would have been built before Richard Hewitt took over and ran the company into the ground with his shortcuts and other BS. There are no bad stories or issues with the boat that I've ever heard of. Definitely do a survey is buying, but it would be a contender if I was looking for such.