Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Sonic (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/sonic-46/)
-   -   Interior pictures needed- 30SS (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/sonic/74302-interior-pictures-needed-30ss.html)

blown formula 03-16-2004 11:52 PM

Interior pictures needed- 30SS

I need some interior pictures of the 30SS or 31SS as the case may be. I bought the "Too Old" Sonic & am now ready to put in a new interior. The boat came with no cockpit side panels or gunwale storage doors. I need to see what Sonic put in originally for these boats. Can someone post pictures for me?? It would really be nice if I got a good set of pictures of the cabin door also & how it is supposed to be attached. All help is appreciated.

One more question- How far from the dash are the bolsters usually mounted?? Seats were also not installed in the boat . Thanks again!! Boat is in paint shop now for a new paint job, Fred's is GONE!!.

ST31 03-17-2004 08:11 AM

I have a couple of pics but they are to large to post. PM your e-mail address and I will send them to you.

Pure Energy 03-17-2004 08:12 AM

I had a bunch of pics but did not transfer them to the new computer. I will check the old one to see if I can find them.

The original bolsters only fit 1 way. The armrest on the driver and passenger side meet up to the dash. I personally did not like them, they were uncomfortable. I replaced them with bolsters from Twin Marine, but they too were not comfortable and I had to modify them. Wasn't a big deal but I can't see how they could have been considered comfortable!

CP performance has some nice looking bolsters. $1400 each though. The new Sonic seats look nice but they will run closer to $1800+.

I'll post later if I find the pics.

blown formula 03-17-2004 10:09 AM

My bolsters came out of a Profile and do not mount that way. I also have another set coming that I am thinking about using... if I just had a measurement from a point on the dash/bulkhead to the seat edge it would help.

Thanks,
George

Sonic30ss 03-17-2004 10:32 AM

Fromula,
I'll get some pics and measurments for you.
I'll be leaving in a few hrs. though so it'll be next week
Joe

Pure Energy 03-17-2004 10:33 AM

I mounted my bolsters so they were comfortable for me. Custom install you can put them wherever you want, just make sure there is room for passengers in the back seat.

blown formula 03-17-2004 03:16 PM

I had mounted one where I thought it would be comfortable, but also considering hi-speed security (tight fit), but I removed it for the painting and interior work. I was asking to see how far off from the factory settings I was for the bolsters.... This is an old boat so I was looking for "old boat" info!! Sonic keeps no records like Formula does.... everthing is an experiment!!

Pure Energy 03-17-2004 06:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I don't know if these will help but their all I got.

Pure Energy 03-17-2004 06:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Pure Energy 03-17-2004 06:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)