Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Sonic (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/sonic-46/)
-   -   Looking for photos (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/sonic/84248-looking-photos.html)

NJSONIC 07-31-2004 12:29 PM

Looking for photos

I'm looking for photos of the back seat and engine cover vinyl. Need some ideas for the new boat. Thanks

CBR 07-31-2004 07:02 PM

Re: Looking for photos

Check out my website, you won't belive what I did to mine. <gg>

It is extremely practical, good looking and removable.

Good luck with your new boat, you picked a great one!

NJSONIC 08-02-2004 09:22 PM

CBR,
Thanks. The wife would have issues with what you did,but the father in law would love it. We had a 2001 358 that we pretraded,and we are just waiting for the ride.
Thanks again

CBR 08-03-2004 09:38 PM

Ho Ho! Well, you could always train the wife to take up fishing or the father in law to take up tanning on the 7 foot long padded box seat. I sleep on the box and let the boat jig for fluke.

Actually, you can simply unbolt the rear box, unscrew the fighting chair helmseat, flip down the side rails, and resnap/rebolt the rear engine hatch padded cover. It fits right over top of the flush mounted fighting chair recepticale. Probably should make a short video of that process.

More than ten feet away, you can't even notice that anything has been done to the boat. Takes about 15 minutes to completely change the character of the boat. The only catch is that removing the box must be done on land while the boat is on a trailer or cradle, and you need another big guy/tall wife to help lift the box on and off.
My wife is well practiced at doing this also.

You boat is looking super, good luck with it! Our 30SS has cruised from Manhattan to Nantucket and Miami to Stuart and south to Key West. Seen us safely through plenty of bad seas and OSO fun runs. <G> Fantastic boat, you made a great choice!

HEREZJOHNNY 08-07-2004 06:44 AM

Hey CBR, Dude, buy a bay boat you freakin idiot!! what the hell are you thinkin? Go fishing on a different sight!! I bought a sonic for hallin as and chasing tail!! you are killin me with you`re B.S.
get a fishing boat,
Johnny

CBR 08-16-2004 11:53 PM

HEREZJOHNNY, this is what I love about gittin old, the respect of the youngins! <gg>

HiPerf2000 08-17-2004 07:34 AM

2 Attachment(s)
heres a couple

Milord 08-17-2004 02:38 PM

Originally Posted by HEREZJOHNNY
Hey CBR, Dude, buy a bay boat you freakin idiot!! what the hell are you thinkin? Go fishing on a different sight!! I bought a sonic for hallin as and chasing tail!! you are killin me with you`re B.S.
get a fishing boat,
Johnny

Dude, you have the manners of a freakin' ape. Go sling your sh!t somewhere else and show a little respect for other people! :hothead:

CBR 08-20-2004 11:30 PM

Thanks Milord, one Canuck to another: I lived in Toronto for about ten years. Good luck with your project, eh!